• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

For the last time...please?

To all that posted, Thank you but I have already seen a host that offers exactly and even more than I need. Thank you all but I have a host as of now.
  2. J

What are the requirements?
  3. J

When you say "» Google Ads: Two - Per site not per page", I can put the two ads anywhere in the site??
  4. J

Hi, as you know, I'm the one in this forum always asking for a host. My dad's employer got bankroped and he was fired. All I need is a webhost that is willing to host my site that we will use to sell stuff to gain extra income... about 250mb or less space, about 1gb, about 3 mySQL...
  5. J

Request Please...

The files I will host are dreamweaver, flash and fireworks files. Some images and some projects. Not much bandwith is needed. about 1mb/month is enough.
  6. J

Request Please...

I dont need much. About 15MB would be enough. And yes, It is just for storage. I need FTP and Fast Servers too.
  7. J

Request Please...

Can anyone offer me hosting that can be used for storage?
  8. J

RELIABLE host needed...again.

To the people that posted their offers here. Thank You. I already found a new host...again. I hope it will last.
  9. J

I cant seem to understand your question. Please re-phrase.
  10. J

Hello again hosting advertisers. The last host that I signed up on crashed on me 2 times in one day. and their servers was slooow... Can anyone make me another offer/s? It would be really appriciated:-) Thank You:P
  11. J

Offers for a newbie?

LOL. I dont wanna buy a $3 or any paid host cause its not my top priority...for now. I'll buy one after college and build up a commercial site for profite.
  12. J

Offers for a newbie?

Yes, he said is was free:) And goe, it is for a group website. I need the parked domains cause my friends want to have their own website and they are too lazy to sign-up them selves.
  13. J

Offers for a newbie?

coolsites4me, I have a question. Do you have more adds? Cause you only have codes for 1 add. I want to get the biggest plan that requires 6 adds. Do you have anymore?
  14. J

Offers for a newbie?

DiverseNerds, your hosting services are not free.
  15. J

Minimum Needed.

A fast, low-maintenance but time consuming on updating website. The approx size is about 1.88MB
  16. J

Offers for a newbie?

Hello! I'm a noob in making sites and I was wondering if anyone can give me simple hosting? I'm not acctually a noob cause I know how Fantastico, HTML, and FTP works but that's that. Can anyone offer me with(arranged in order): Atleast 10 Parked and Reserved Domains. If possible...
  17. J

Minimum Needed.

I didnt remmember asking for hosting from you... Now, I'm hosted at Xeta Space. They dont have FTP so, I'm finding one who has.
  18. J

Minimum Needed.

:P I'm not demanding. Its just my personal expression. Dont get to carried away...:-) And Goe, I can put your links in the site.
  19. J

Minimum Needed.

I need: Need it before friday. INFO: The site is a family site for my cousins and I. There will be no illegal stuff so dont ask what the site is about. Must have Fantastico and FTP. Minimize spamming this thread cause I want more intellectual replys. I dont understand the...
  20. J

Need it NOW!

Hello! Any Offers???
Back