• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Minimum Needed.

join00

I need:

Minimum of 2MB Space
Minimum of 1000MB Bandwith
Fantastico
FTP
I accept hosting w/ adds but small ones only please.
No forced banners I HATE BANNERS!.
And if possible, no forum posting. IF POSSIBLE

Need it before friday.

INFO:
The site is a family site for my cousins and I.
There will be no illegal stuff so dont ask what the site is about.
Must have Fantastico and FTP.

Minimize spamming this thread cause I want more intellectual replys.
I dont understand the mentally challenged answers/posts/replys.

Hoping to get offers.:wave:

Go here for an instant account

http://hozter.info

please make sure you read the rules section, all of it.....

your account can be setup in minutes....

you can have your account straight away, you need to post 5 times in the first 7 days to keep it, and there is upgrades available for posting....

Please listen up. We host you for free so dont start going and demanding that we dont ask what your site is about and telling us no banners. Yes, I understand your request is small but have the courtesy to at least request, not demand. If anything, we are the only ones in a position to demand.

X3r0X said:
Please listen up. We host you for free so dont start going and demanding that we dont ask what your site is about and telling us no banners. Yes, I understand your request is small but have the courtesy to at least request, not demand. If anything, we are the only ones in a position to demand.

:p I'm not demanding. Its just my personal expression.
Dont get to carried away...:)

And Goe, I can put your links in the site.

Why you people just dont respect time. :devious2: I manually setup your account that day and you never used it and now you are here with another request wasting someone else time

lol, perhaps the free webhosting community could have a pyramid system to afore warn hosting providers of such characters.....

host4cheap said:
Why you people just dont respect time. :devious2: I manually setup your account that day and you never used it and now you are here with another request wasting someone else time

I didnt remmember asking for hosting from you...
Now, I'm hosted at Xeta Space.

They dont have FTP so,
I'm finding one who has.

I dont understand why the minimum is 2mb for space and then 1000mb of bandwidth. Doesnt make sense at all.

alright so I admit it I didn't read it the first time round, so now you have me thinking...what are you gonna put in 2mB ?

Back