• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

For the last time...please?

join00

Hi,
as you know, I'm the one in this forum always asking for a host.
My dad's employer got bankroped and he was fired.

All I need is a webhost that is willing to host my site that we will use to sell stuff to gain extra income...

• about 250mb or less space,
  • about 1gb,
  • about 3 mySQL databases,
  • FTP,
  • PHP support,
  • sub-domains,
  • Fantastico,

BTW,
I'm very willing to put your ads.

THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Host Adsup
» Disk Space 200MB
» Bandwidth 2GB per month
» Email Accounts 20
» Sub-Domains 20
» FTP Accounts 20
» MYSQL Databases 20
» Add-on Domains 5
» Parked Domains 5
» Google Ads: Two - Per site not per page

iNetHoster | View Packages | Support

When you say "» Google Ads: Two - Per site not per page", I can put the two ads anywhere in the site??

To all that posted,
Thank you but I have already seen a host that offers exactly and even more than I need.

Thank you all but I have a host as of now.

Hi we can offer you this, may I ask you how many hits do you get on a daily basis? We should be able to sort you out with double what you are asking for, and we also offer a sitebuilder which is located within cPanel.

thanks
Graham Barnes

gab1982 said:
Hi we can offer you this, may I ask you how many hits do you get on a daily basis? We should be able to sort you out with double what you are asking for, and we also offer a sitebuilder which is located within cPanel.

thanks
Graham Barnes

I'm sorry to be the one telling you this but 2 posts up,

join00 said:
To all that posted,
Thank you but I have already seen a host that offers exactly and even more than I need.

Thank you all but I have a host as of now.

Back