• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

HostMine Hosting | 5 GB Space | 100 GB Bandwidth | PHP; MySQL; CGI | $4.95 /mo

Here's what HostMine Hosting has to offer: If you need a custom package please let me know and I'll set one up for you. Basic: 5 GB Disk Space 100 GB Bandwidth 100 FTP Accounts 100 Email Accounts 100 Subdomains 10 Addon Domains $4.95/mo Paypal Standard: 10 GB Disk...
  2. S

iHost Owned License for sale, $50 takes it home

[Sale Pending] iHost Owned License for sale, $50 takes it home I'm not going to post all the details again so if you want to read up on it check out my last thread here. As posted in the title I'm only asking for $50 for this license, you can't get a deal much better than that.
  3. S

iHost Owned License - Make an offer

I have an iHost license for sale if anyone is interested. Price: Make an offer Payment Method: PayPal only http://www.ihostdev.com/ihost.html Demo: » Administrator » Client Area » Order Form Incorporate your pre-iHost hosting accounts easily into the iHost billing...
  4. S

iHost Owned License for sale

I have an iHost license for sale if anyone is interested. Price: $59.95 Payment Method: PayPal only http://www.ihostdev.com/ihost.html Demo: » Administrator » Client Area » Order Form Incorporate your pre-iHost hosting accounts easily into the iHost billing system...
  5. S

Free Adult Image Hosting

Looking for adult image hosting? Try XXXHoster from Top Secret Image Hosting.
  6. S

Must Sell: iHost Owned License

This license must go, price is still $64.95 Reply to this thread if interested.
  7. S

iHost License (Owned) For Sale

I have an iHost license for sale if anyone is interested. Price: $69.95 Payment Method: PayPal only http://www.ihostdev.com/ihost.html Demo: » Administrator » Client Area » Order Form Incorporate your pre-iHost hosting accounts easily into the iHost billing system...
  8. S

Top Secret Image Hosting with albums & private galleries

Top Secret Image Hosting offers free image uploading with no bandwidth limits. Guests can upload files up to 500 KB in size and members can upload files up to 5 MB in size. Why should you register? Good question, member features include albums and private galleries (private albums coming...
  9. S

Free image hosting

Looking for a free image host? Visit Top Secret Image Hosting Guest uploads are set to 500 KB but registered users can upload images of up to 5 MB
  10. S

[REQ] Windows host for testing scripts

Ok, I've been looking for a Windows host to test out some scripts for myPHPscripts.net. All I need is a Windows host with MySQL, PHP, and ZIP File support. I know it's going to be an almost impossible request to fill but I thought I'd give it a shot anyways. Thanks.
  11. S

Free IPB 1.3 Multi-Forum Script

I found this on another site (http://www.getinvisionfree.com/) about a week ago but they discontinued it, but it seems to work fairly well, here's a link to the download: http://www.oshelp.info/temp/down.php?f=ipb_hosting_script.zip You can still download it at the original site but I put...
  12. S

Review: ProSystemHost

I've been with ProSystemHost for about a month I think and I'm not a happy customer. I've had numorous problems with scripts not working, the server is down most of the time and has currently been down for almost a week. Support is slow (when it actually works) and the staff doesn't seem to know...
  13. S

Need a reseller for under $15/mo

I'm looking for a reseller plan for under $15/mo. Requirements: Pay with credit card. Transfer accounts from current host. cPanel/WHM (No DirectAdmin offers please)
  14. S

Limited time to edit posts?

Why are you only allowed to edit your posts for a certain amount of time? If you don't know what I mean, read this: The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 10000 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make...
  15. S

HostMine.Us | 250 MB Space | 5 GB Bandwidth | PHP; MySQL; CGI | $2.95 /mo

HostMine.Us | 300 MB Space | 7 GB Bandwidth | PHP; MySQL; CGI | $2.95 /mo HostMine.Us is now offering paid hosting. We currently only have one paid package which includes the following: 300 MB Disk Space - New 7 GB Bandwidth - New 100 FTP Accounts 100 SQL Databases 100 E-Mail Accounts...
  16. S

Stay away from hostyours.net if you don't like alot of bullsh*t

I signed up with hostyours.net and had nothing but problems, I was promised that my backups would be restored and then was told to do it myself. Support was none existant except for 1 person, the one who promised to restore the backups. My advice is to just stay far away from there.
  17. S

Reseller Needed, again.

Ok, I'm getting to the point where I don't think I'm ever going to find a decent host. I need a host that has at least some of the following: 1. A reseller plan between $10-$15 /mo 2. cPanel/WHM (No DirectAdmin/H Sphere offers please) 3. Free Billing software (If the plan is less than...
  18. S

Pregress image not found

http://freewebspace.net/forums/images/misc/progress.gif That file doesn't seem to exist.
  19. S

OS Help Hosting, 150 MB Disk; 1 GB Bandwidth; cPanel; PHP; MySQL

Here's what OS Help has to offer: Disk Space: 150 MB Bandwidth: 1 GB Ftp Accounts: 2 Email Accounts: 2 Email Lists: 2 SQL Databases: 2 Sub Domains: 2 Cost: Free Features: cPanel 10, Fantastico, rvSkins, PHP, MySQL, CGI, and more. All that is required is a button at the...
  20. S

Gazzin.com

Oh these people are impossible. I had them restore a backup from my previous host and things went wrong, very wrong. The support team is almost impossible to talk to. I'll go into this more later today or later tonite.
Back