• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: ProSystemHost

Silver9990

I've been with ProSystemHost for about a month I think and I'm not a happy customer. I've had numorous problems with scripts not working, the server is down most of the time and has currently been down for almost a week. Support is slow (when it actually works) and the staff doesn't seem to know much of anything. Overall I'd give them a 2/10 for the time being.

i can give them 0/10 , cuz I`ve paid a month and I was able to use it 3 days -.- this host is A JOKE!

Appart from this, scripts dont work and support was.. a little bit slow [they told me they were looking for the problem.. but.. the.. no answer :cry2: ]

Always do huge research before choosing your hosting provider. It's never easy. It is a shame though that we can never get rid of some hosts who are blatently "temporary hobby".

Always do huge research before choosing your hosting provider. It's never easy. It is a shame though that we can never get rid of some hosts who are blatently "temporary hobby".

I agree with James strongly on this. Think of the people you are letting down. Don't get into it if you can't keep with it.

Like there should be a giant warning to these people stating that you need to realize you won't make all that much money for the first year.

I have already changed hosts and I know these people will be around for a long time, they have great support and do everything they can to help you out. All I know is if ProSystemHost ever comes back I will make sure nobody ever gets hosting from them.

Back