• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Looking for work

Hi I am looking for a little extra work to save up on my upcoming project, I was wodering if anyone was in need of a programmer. I will take on almost any job. I also have a small skill in photoshop,flash, and fireworks. What i can do ------------------------ I can program html, almost...
  2. J

I need a webdesigner

I am looking for a webdesigner for a server company that i am starting. We will pay anywhare between $50 and $130. What we need ------------------ * flash implemented * the non published version of the flash buttons and banner/s * php programming. It doesent need to look extrodinary...
  3. J

Reseller needed $50 a month

Hi I am looking for reseller hosting for $50 a month. I want to seethe best deal that i can get. Please post all the things that you offer and the price. I dont have any requirements except fantistico and cpanel. By the end of this month i will buy and pay the best offer i see.Thank you
  4. J

Need Reseller Hosting $50 a month

Sorry posted in wrong section.
  5. J

Cs 1.6 server

Hi this is the last post i will be makeing on this but...... I need a counterstrike 1.6 server for me and my clan. Were are a cal-I clan and our server got taken down. Our website is inkclan.com and i am fixing the rest of the template probs on it. If you can get us a server basicaly any kind we...
  6. J

Free Hosting for inkclan.com

Hellow we need hosting for our clanwebsite inkclan.com . For the website i need ------------------------ cpanel Fantistico 300 megs of space 2 gigs bandwith In return I would put you in our sponsors and links section of our webstie since it is a small amount im asking for.
  7. J

Cs 1.6 Sponsor Needed

I need a counterstrike 1.6 server. We are a cal-I clan and we need a new server since the other one was taken down. We have inkclan[dot]com as our website and it will be finished in a week. If you sponsor us we will put anything you want on the website or we could have some diferent terms.
  8. J

CounterStrike1.6 Server Needed

Hi I dont know which catagory this falls under so sorry if i make a mistake. Me and my clan need a counterstrike 1.6 server. If it makes any difference to you 2 of my players and I are cal I. WE need to have ftp acess to put in maps,amxx,and things like that. We already have a website...
Back