• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CounterStrike1.6 Server Needed

JuggerNaut9

Hi I dont know which catagory this falls under so sorry if i make a mistake.

Me and my clan need a counterstrike 1.6 server. If it makes any difference to you 2 of my players and I are cal I. WE need to have ftp acess to put in maps,amxx,and things like that. We already have a website www.inkclan.com which will be up shortly.

If you do this we can put ads and sponsor links on our website to youres. If you have any questions or would like a different deal feel free to post here or email me at juggnaut9@yahoo.com .

Ill check that out but we need a cs 1.6 server after the other one got taken down.

Thanks for the hosting offer ill probably sign up sometime today.

how many hours will you use it per day ? What kind of ads you are willing to accept ? Server Specifications ?

Houres per day about 13 man. Most of the clan plays at 1 am. The rest with me plays at 4-7.

In ads I am willing to put youre sponsor ads in the sponsor section. Put links to youre website in the link section. I would also do small google ads.

I dont have any specifications. I just want something that works. I need the ftp also so i can upload maps and amxx.

Back