• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

me making software.. help

Wow, I must say that it is pretty rude by not even taking the time of typing my [short] name out. M-M-9-8-3.
  2. M

me making software.. help

Why do you need donations?
  3. M

Blog for life ....

I'll wait until the person from http://www.pixelscripts.net/templates.php registers, as it's his FREE TEMPLATE.
  4. M

New site?

I don't mean waste of time idea wise, I mean waste of time portal wise. Portals demonstrate a lack of knowledge and are, for lack of a better word, stupid.
  5. M

New site?

Don't waste your time.
  6. M

the game index

*Sigh*
  7. M

No forums allowed

THANK YOU! No more threads with links to default themed forums with 40 categories and no registered users!
  8. M

Gemonic

"Forum Only" sites usually never survive. You need a whole site to go along with a forum. There are way too many forums. The rule is to start off small, then expand as necessary.
  9. M

HTML Question

Ok, I tried what you said and I made an example. Is this correct? Link: http://members.cox.net/webpagetesting/
  10. M

HTML Question

I have been designing simple sites for some time now. Everything I have learned has been through trial and error [or success]. But there is one problem I have never been able to figure out. It's about the page "auto adjusting" to the person's Internet Explorer window. For instance, right now I...
  11. M

www.auction.yes-boss.com

Because EBay has established themselves using commercials? Because they are actually a corporation with paid employees? So you promote the idea of people getting screwed over.
  12. M

MY cool forums/website

The graphics and layout is nice, but it's too narrow. This site would look so much cooler if you used the rest of the space to your advantage.
  13. M

www.armin.dk, finished, comment/critic pls

The text is a little hard to see, but other than that.. I REALLY like this site. Awesome job.
  14. M

Topgear.tk

You used a CMS. Nothing to review as you didn't create anything.
  15. M

Check out my site -Thanks

Ban this moron. Out war link. DON'T CLICK
  16. M

GamerzPlanet - Please Come and Take a Look

This site looks really nice. The logo and navigation at the top look professional. The bottom says "vbforumskins.com", so did you make this site?
  17. M

Check out my dating site (brand new)..any comments?

The layout is nice. It will be hard to get any users to the site though because there is many other matching sites that are proving to be very successful.
  18. M

New Design.

This site is hard to review due to the fact I know zero chinese. :)
  19. M

Fish tank website as well

I like the design and layout of the page. I also like the fact that you were origional with the site and didn't just make another "rate my face, etc" site. :) 10/10
  20. M

new hosting directory & forums

It looks plain, but there is just something about it that I like. I really like the logo and the navigation. Maybe thats it. :)
Back