• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Check out my dating site (brand new)..any comments?

Wow, 30 views and no comments....hmmmm

I guess the site is not that good or not that interesting

I think it is a nice site :applaudin

I don't feel comfortable with it. It reminds of me spammers.

the design doesn't look bad though.

You've got to give people a reason to choose your newly developed site over established dating sites that boast thousands of users (and thus will be more likely to produce a good match).

If your site isn't unique in some way (which I don't see it being), it's going to be tough to convert visitors to users.

Hope this is useful.

Originally posted by Jeff H
You've got to give people a reason to choose your newly developed site over established dating sites that boast thousands of users (and thus will be more likely to produce a good match).

If your site isn't unique in some way (which I don't see it being), it's going to be tough to convert visitors to users.

Hope this is useful.

Thanks for the comments.

Well, my site is 100% free, whether to add profile or to contact other members. Other site charge you a fee for doing so.
Granted, my site is brand new so there won't be many members on it and people would not likely register. But since that site is a fun hobby of mine and not intended to make money, I am satisfied with how it performs.

is it good? or.... bad?

mmm i think your website is nice, i love those icons, very very cute! i like the colour too, refreshing! but somehow i think your website is not 'heavy' enough, i mean you should put some information bout wats present should we give him/her -x'mas or what great places shall we go for this x'mas with him/her.
keep it up pal!:jump:

The layout is nice. It will be hard to get any users to the site though because there is many other matching sites that are proving to be very successful.

Back