• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

www.scratch4win.com?

Came across this surfing, http://www.scratch4win.com , claims if you scratch winning numbers you get a free domain? 1 in 800 some chance and you get 20 tries a day. Prolly a scam, but has anyone heard of it?
  2. A

Need free domain

i dont think youre in the position to be making demands...
  3. A

Hosting for a specific project

hi techie, I recently purchased a reseller for my personal sites and have some extra space, I would be willing to let you pay month to month and change your plan. PM me if you're interested.
  4. A

Is this good?

ive heard mixed reviews
  5. A

PHP/MySql host needed

PM me if youre still looking for space
  6. A

Need a free host

yea...thats a lot
  7. A

Need a free host

80 GB is a lot of space. why not just pay? you should post your site for proof as well
  8. A

Host for quality website needed.

cool! i also do triathlons (not that far yet though). whos site is that?
  9. A

How about a standard 468x60 on main page of your sites (and forum). Maybe smaller depending on what the page looks like (and traffic). You can choose the colors. I forgot i'm supposed to post a link to my website, http://www.madrunner.com (nothing to do with hosting- hope thats ok since i'm not...
  10. A

hi pixel, I have some extra space because I recently purchased a reseller. So i'm not a professional host but i'll be up for more than a year since I use some of my reseller space for personal websites. I can give you that amount, but I would ask you to place google ads on your site. what will...
  11. A

Custom Plans

I recently purchased a reseller to more easily manage my multiple sites, so I have some extra space. I can offer 200mb space with 5gb bandwidth (or more) for $2/mo. (I was told I needed to post this :wink2:): Plan can be seen Here and one of my websites is http://www.madrunner.com. If you...
  12. A

1stplacecyberspace - Fraud?

1stplace my hosting account was suspended I filled out a support form not sure if you read it, but my domain is run0.com please contact me! My site is down and I can't login anywhere :(
  13. A

Horray Free Hosting

just an update I think I was hacked because the forums and login are not working...so if you need hosting just send me a PM on here and I can set you up (no sql tho, sorry)
  14. A

Free cPanel Webhosting! 200MB/4000MB PHP/CGI/MySQL/No Forced Ads! Win a domain name!

Enter me in the domain giveaway, I am of legal age to own a domain name or have parental consent to enter. thanks!
  15. A

Paypal vs...?

how much do those cost? you can do paypal to paypal transfers for free correct?
  16. A

Paypal vs...?

So paypal has a bunch of fees or upgrades that you have to do to accept certain payments...are there any that you can receive donations with for free with no fees for say a credit card payment?
  17. A

Free Hosting Offer For...

i would do that :bandit2: PM me if you ever need it.
  18. A

just be patient...he prolly gets hundreds of signups a day...
  19. A

im sure he is very busy...mine worked www.run0.com he was very generous to me and replied my email quickly how can you report someone for fake business when its free anyways
  20. A

HELP free web hosting

i can give you yourname.run0.com if you wish...PM me with the username you want
Back