• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

1stplacecyberspace - Fraud?

babypurin

Hello, I found interest in this company and I signed up with some of the accounts and I accumulated 35 points and nothing has been added to my account. I contacted their support many times and have had no response. I then pm one of their reprasentives that use this board and they never responded.

I was wondering has anyone actually found this place and it worked for them? I did everything they requested and nothing.

I think this company is fake and decieving and dissapointed. I would hate to give this company bad feedback but I will have to report them for their scam.

Before I have to do this has anyone gotten them to give you a domain name and/or website hosting. Please tell me !

dobbs52@aol.com

I even offered to do other things for them but no response. Is their systems down?

If they respond to me I will remove this post. And if 1st place is reading this I have affliate programs you wanted. :)

Last edited:
Yes, but I signed up Monday and got 35 points and today is Thursday and no response after countless emails. If they dont fix my "account" I will report them for fake business.

im sure he is very busy...mine worked www.run0.com he was very generous to me and replied my email quickly how can you report someone for fake business when its free anyways

I can report them because they are getting money from the mortgage and other programs for every refferal they get and sign up. Thats how they can give free domain/web hosting. But too me they got money from me and now I still recieved nothing. :angry2:

Do you get to control these domain names? I mean he has his own control panel but is it possible to transfer it to a proper registrar or something? :confused2

1stplace my hosting account was suspended I filled out a support form not sure if you read it, but my domain is run0.com please contact me! My site is down and I can't login anywhere :(

i can't understand how to "earn" the points. but i think its a scam. read the info before u do something

Back