• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Host for quality website needed.

PixelCodec

Dear PROFESSIONAL webhosts.
As you know, you are having trouble with those people that request hosting and never use their host ever again after uploading some crappy files.
But for a change, i am updating my website every 24 hours![Exept on holidays]
This is what i need:
150 MB hosting[A few large files might be uploaded]
3 GIG Bandwith[I am not planning to use it all on the first month, but after a month or 2, mayb 3 i will use around 3 GIG.]
5 MySQL Databases.[I will make a few things in PHP]
PHP Supported
Cpanel

Also, i want to be sure you will be up longer then a year, caus every host i had quit hosting free websites after 1 month or so.
You wont regret it if you take me, i accpent banner ads but no forum posting. Best regards - PixelCodec.

hi pixel, I have some extra space because I recently purchased a reseller. So i'm not a professional host but i'll be up for more than a year since I use some of my reseller space for personal websites. I can give you that amount, but I would ask you to place google ads on your site. what will your site be used for?

Hey, Thanks for the fast offer!
Are the ads for every page or just 1?
I will be using my website for my personal website, self-made photoshop wallpapers, some news and some php scripts[Including a forum].
If i get my hosting today i think my website will be fully functioning tomorrow.
ps: Only when they are not as huge as the ad's on lycos.
-PixelCodec

Last edited:
How about a standard 468x60 on main page of your sites (and forum). Maybe smaller depending on what the page looks like (and traffic). You can choose the colors. I forgot i'm supposed to post a link to my website, http://www.madrunner.com (nothing to do with hosting- hope thats ok since i'm not really a host) just so you know i'm real or something. You can contact me on yahoo or PM me and we can work out details. Thanks.

Back