• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

id host that doesn't require a credit card?

I'm 17, and don't have a credit card. In fact, I probably never will.... :) Now, I'm tired of being stuck using the quickly degenerating free hosts. I need a cheap paid hos that will let me pay by money order. Does anyone know of a couple?
  2. H

Anything else like Nether.net?

They've been having alot of problems lately, so I need a replacement. All I need is POP e-mail and a couple MBs for a website.
  3. H

Free host with Macperl?

Just wondering if there is one.
  4. H

Need PHP script for dropdown menu

Need PHP script for PULLdown menu How would I go about doing this? Does anyone have a simple script?
  5. H

Can I use XML DTDs on a XHTML page?

Just wondering if you can. Also, does anyone know of a website about designing webpages with Netscape tags?
  6. H

ASP guru needed

I'm looking for an ASP script for a search engine that allows people to submit links. I'd like a simple script, as I'm kinda new to ASP. Could someone point me in the right direction?
  7. H

Opinions on Terrashare

I'm strongly considering moving my site over to Terrashare, and was just wondering what you guys think of them. Are they fast? Reliable?
  8. H

Anyone try Wtv-zone?

http://www.wtv-zone.com It's meant for WebTV users, but has perl and php. It has some bizzare tools like webbased ftp uploaders (somewhat useful) and is fast.
  9. H

Need a simple host...

Since 8op.com is no longer allowing new signups, I am in need of a new host. The great thing about 8op was it's simplicity, and easy file manager. All I ask is: -FTP: A must. -A file manager -Could care less about CGI -Over or at 5mb -Short url I also don't care about ads, but...
  10. H

Looking for Mac-powered host

Does anyone know of a good one? I'm kind of a Mac freak and would trust it more then other types.
Back