• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Looking for a host that will be able to....

Im looking for a host, don't care if it has banners that will host a 15 mb microsoft publisher file. Cheers
  2. N

Freestyle.bounceme.net ?

I was registed with freestyle.bounceme.net and all of a sudden they dont seem to be working... anyone know whats going on.
  3. N

Looking for just a simple kind of host.

I need about:: 20+ Megs POP 3 email account NO ad's/banners good, reasonable amount of bandwith. Thanks.
  4. N

Apart from Brinkster?

Apart from Brinkster, is there any other free asp host with no ads and around same bandwith if not more?
  5. N

Web Wiz Forums

What best free host is suitable to these forums?
  6. N

t35 questions

can't log into t35 It always comes up with this message!! Failed login attempt on: ftp.t35.com Username: shirleyobsessed You could not be logged in! Either your user data are erroneous or you have no privileges to access this server! Press the Back button and try again! Also...
  7. N

In need of a asp host >>

Anyone here know a good, adless, reliable, asp host? For free!!
  8. N

Best PHP forum

Which is the best php forum with lots of features, and no ads. And the best remotly hosted forum. thanks
  9. N

What Host Can Handle ? !

Ultimate PHB board.
  10. N

Need YOUR help !

I need help instaling upb 1.7 here are the instructions: To Install : 1) Unzip and upload all files to a web accessable folder. 2) (if on unix) CHMOD the db folder and all files in it to 777. 3) run the install.php you should now delete install.php. 4) goto the main page and...
  11. N

okay, whats happening?

Ive tried logging in with freewebhost.ws but its like not loggin in, im doing everything right.
  12. N

What can I get??

Hello, I've had it with t35 so i need a new host. About 50-70 MB, and about 500 MB data transfer. NO ad's also. Thanks
  13. N

T35 Down?

Or is it just me?
  14. N

T35 wont let me log in

Ive typed the right username, right password, everythings rite, but it wont let me log in!!!!
  15. N

I need

A free web host, with no ads or banners and that has a short url for your site. I need about 30 megs.
  16. N

Not Happy.

I've tried to sign up @ http://www.liquid2k.com/ but it says error connecting to database. I cant belive it, finally, a decent host wont work.
Back