• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

InVue by Fastclick

What do you guys think about the new InVue ads fastclick offers. Are they too annoying for the visitors or not?
  2. B

Need perl help

I really need a simple script that'd do this: - open the database file which looks like this id|location|description|count|filename in each line - if the input'd be filename (script.cgi?filename=file.zip) it'd add +1 to the count and then redirect to the user. I got this script...
  3. B

Fastclick problems...

I'm having some problems with fastclick banners and I don't know if this happens only on my computer... I can't click on the banners in IE 5.5 nor in Netscape 6. I works fine with Netscape 4.7. I tried all the code versions and it's the same with every code. Anyone else experienced the same...
  4. B

CJ tracking sucks

Did anyone except me notice that the tracking of leads at CJ doesn't work as it should? I had links on my site to 5 different merchants and the system only tracked leads from one merchant. I also tried the other four by signing up (what should be worth the lead according to their description)...
  5. B

what's up with stas.net

Is it just my imagination or is stas.net really down? Are they out of business or is this only temporary?
  6. B

Why are some countries denied???

Why do some ad companies (especially SI) reject webmasters from countries other than the so called developed countries?? (Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Cuba, Estonia, Georgia, Hong Kong...
  7. B

Best CJ programs?

With which programs do you get the highest cpm rating at Commission Junction?
  8. B

Is Webhost.fm any good

Does anyone have any experience with Webhost.fm and it's resellers. Unlimited space and bandwith for only about $10 per month does look a bit unbelieveable... If anyone knows for a better host (at least 500mb space and unlimited transfer) please speak up.
  9. B

Affiliate Target

Hi! Does anyone have any expirience with Affiliate Target's ( http://www.affiliatetarget.com/ ) popup program or their banner program? Thanks! bobyx
Back