• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is Webhost.fm any good

bobyx

Does anyone have any experience with Webhost.fm and it's resellers. Unlimited space and bandwith for only about $10 per month does look a bit unbelieveable...
If anyone knows for a better host (at least 500mb space and unlimited transfer) please speak up.

No matter how much you pay you will never get unlimited bandwidth. Plus the unlimited harddrive space - They say harddrives are cheap on the front page - not really a wise move.

This host is only intrested in your money, Pick a host who wont do a runner overnight on you.

http://www.tera-byte.com - space low bandwidth high.

Tera-Byte is actually quite expensive for me - the package for me would cost $27.50 per month!
Do you know a cheaper host with at least 200 mb space and 50gb of traffic?
If was thinking of something like phpwebhosting.com which also looks good (and cheap).
How do you find out how fast the server is?

If you need 50 GB of traffic, you are going to have a hard time finding this:

1) In a shared hosting enviroment

2) For less than $100/mo (maybe $50-$75 if you look reeeeeal hard).

Why do you think that providing unlimited space and bandwith is so expensive?
There's a lot of FWP that do that - Crosswinds even did it without ads for a while and stas.net does it with only nonhtml ads. They can't earn much for every user they host, but they still manage to host thousands of users.

Ok ... I tryed pointing out that you shouldnt use an unlimited host. You simply dont seem to get the drift it's impossible so go use these unlimited hosts and well see you back here in a few months time saying they shut me down.

Bandwidth costs around $2.50 from there provider and you use say 30gb .... they made quite a loss havent they?

There's nothing free anymore... :(
I should have created a site that doesn't need 200mb of space.
Thanks for your help anyway.

Back