• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. darkcarnival

4gigs Free Webhosting Reopening

either someone got access to your account or it was a bug made in vb ;)
  2. darkcarnival

small request for webspace

toad i have a few more questions for you and ill post that on the clubhost forum ;) but the part i thought he would have an issue with was my update checker i added to my program, but toad has no problem with it since its very little(1-5k) but ill most probabley do with clubhost since i...
  3. darkcarnival

toad i have consider you but my program might not agree with your tos. also you said you stopped providing a sub-domain to users. otherwise i would consider you over anyone ;) maybe we should have a private chat to clear out the clutter ;)
  4. darkcarnival

hi there, Im looking for a small bit of webspace for my programming site. basically i have a program i made and i need a place to host the site, the programs & the downloads. now my request is small since i respect those who provide free webspace for those who cant afford it yet. 50mb of...
  5. darkcarnival

need hosting for my program site

Realprohost, i like your hosting plan the best ill honestly say :) i just emailed you about the tos as one of the rules i didnt understand fully.
  6. darkcarnival

I need unlimited space/bandwidth

i think so too, i think we explained it enough to him about unlimited. moderators, please lock this topic.
  7. darkcarnival

well realprohost, do you have php & mysql? and also whats your uptime? amaro, i checked out your site and it cost extra to get php & mysql and im not looking for a paid host....yet.
  8. darkcarnival

hi, I created a program in php & mysql called Xtream Discussion Board, obviously its a forum program ;) basically I need nothing really special as I just need to host the actual site and the forum, I would need to be able to hotlink as my downloads will be comming from a different...
  9. darkcarnival

very true. and unlimited does not exist, even if they say so. basically its placing a username on a part of a hard drive and letting you run wild, that bandwidth is being shared by how many that host crammed in that poor server that im guessing probley died from all of that server load...
  10. darkcarnival

atgig.com gone!!

works for me too, i would give it another try and if it still dont work, it might be your ISP.
  11. darkcarnival

hmm i wouldnt mind knowing what all that space is for too but yea no one will do that, maybe for 10 bucks but for as much as your asking dude, you might as well just host yourself ;)
  12. darkcarnival

New Free Host On The Block

25 megs is ok. it would match the 500 megs bandwidth better ;) though it should the choice of the host that finalize the amount of specs given. some people need more, some need just a few things.
  13. darkcarnival

i do have a question for you. do you provide mysql? this was something thats been on my mind.
  14. darkcarnival

50 megs is fine for content sites, think of it this way, 10megs will hold 10,000 pages you really only need more space if your a download site. though bandwidth should be higher since that can go very quickly ;) good offer, better than the 5 meg offer you first offered ;) 5 megs is...
  15. darkcarnival

well he already said this, so ill just quote what he wrote above: so your best bet of getting any answer would be to email him at that address :)
  16. darkcarnival

what makes you think he cant ;) hell i know of a place called clubhost thats giving away gigs of space for free. i mean cant is not a word that can be used for hosting. Robert can give his clients as much product as he want, it makes great competition :D think you need to rethink your full...
  17. darkcarnival

need a host for my forum program

well when i said YaBB i ment the perl version, and just a side note YaBB SE no longer exists, their team went on to make SMF. but yea finding something other than mysql is hard, but thats only because mysql is used more than the other choices, i rairly see a different SQL used on the web...
  18. darkcarnival

yep though i wouldnt suggest making a flatfile forum program. waaay to messy. because if you really think about it, if you hear flat file board, you instantly think YaBB, since thats the only really sucess flat file board app. im sure theres others, but not many last long, mysql or other sql...
  19. darkcarnival

thats great 4gigs is back :) I'm a former 4gigs user and now a OCS customer. I like your services and have plans to be a reseller under you guys as soon as I get some server skills under my belt(shouldnt take long, but im waiting a bit to get the hang of running a server).
  20. darkcarnival

its not hard to make one dude ;) in fact its fun, hopfully by march, it will be available to the public. i like the offers i've been getting and will check them all out :) also i would need a host that would allow me to have paypal link so that if someone wanted to donate to my program...
Back