• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4gigs Free Webhosting Reopening

well he already said this, so ill just quote what he wrote above:
We dont host music or downloads except in certain circumstances. We basically take those on a case-by-case basis. You can e-mail 4gigs@ocstech.net with any questions, or post in the forums to see what we'll allow.

so your best bet of getting any answer would be to email him at that address :)

darkcarnival said:
what makes you think he cant ;) hell i know of a place called clubhost thats giving away gigs of space for free. i mean cant is not a word that can be used for hosting.

Robert can give his clients as much product as he want, it makes great competition :D

think you need to rethink your full goal dude, and try not to slam your competition like that.

hmm.. Why does it say my alias under the post, but the quote says aexx originally posted that? hmm.. odd.. That was not me, I would not slam competition, or promote it.. If you look above, it is talking about some other host in that same post other than Microsonic.

-Microsonic Staff

Back