• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by yesar92

1. Y

help with a twitter based app project!

I started the topic...I admit that but not the kidding part! One more thing I am for pizza!
  2. Y

You guys are kidding me right? Stay ON TOPIC!
  3. Y

So? Don't get it....it is a great idea but will not share ....unless someone shares a hand BTW, if u were IRISH , u would have loved it! lol :)
  4. Y

Well, they don't have time to do it. And they don't like the project. Although I gave them a good look into it! And the guy said hes not interested in making advertisement money out of it! Although there would be many ... at least that's what I think :)
  5. Y

Bro. I am broke! you can have all Google adsence ads for as much months as u like on the site if u want! lol :) Thanks...
  6. Y

Thank you very much I will make sure to do so if I find anyone doing it. Lets just hope someone can help with this.
  7. Y

Hi all, I have had an idea a few days ago and I am willing to make it into action , the idea is very simple and many said it would take only one day to code or less , but I am not that much of a coder. So, many asked me to look for a coder or a site designer that would do it for free (usually...
  8. Y

Help needed with a project please share ur info!

We want to make a hosting information website, like Freewebspace. But we are both not expert in hosting. We need a list of some "factors" of a hosting, or the information in "fields" when submitting a new hosting. This is a list of the things we need to know right now: What kind of file...
  9. Y

help with joomla similar to freewebspace.net!!!

Hello all , When I search for a host on FreeWebSpce hosts directory , I get to see these tags (Like Scripts , Databases , Host allows , Features , Uploading , Email , Language , Cobranded host , Web address , Post 2 host) , I want to add similar tags to a site of mine , how should I do that...
  10. Y

I need a .com domain for less than 4 bucks! paying thru WebMoney!

well , I registered www.spicyhost.in for 5$
  11. Y

Help creating a host guide!??!

Hi all, I have a project to create my own host guide like the one here on FreeWebSpce although it wouldn't be as good as this one:) but i will try my best. As I can understand that the guide here uses Joomla , what I have in mind is to use WordPress and ask those who want to add a host...
  12. Y

I need a .com domain for less than 4 bucks! paying thru WebMoney!

Till now I didn't find a good promotion , I think I will settle down with a .IN domain for 5 bucks!
  13. Y

School marks script

Hello all, I am looking for a script that can show student marks by entering a certain serial number like in a MS Access Database (the serial number associated with every entry) , and then it shows all his marks in a table. This simple , not need for a user name or password , just to memorize...
  14. Y

UPDATE: I am willing to add a text link in the footer of the school site either in English or in...

UPDATE: I am willing to add a text link in the footer of the school site either in English or in Arabic (I prefer Arabic as it will target more traffic to your hosting site) the site is expected to target high traffic as we have more than 700 students and all will be using a school mail and...
  15. Y

UPDATE: I am willing to add a text link in the footer of the school site either in English or in...

UPDATE: I am willing to add a text link in the footer of the school site either in English or in Arabic (I prefer Arabic as it will target more traffic to your hosting site) the site is expected to target high traffic as we have more than 700 students and all will be using a school mail and...
Back