• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

help with a twitter based app project!

yesar92

Hi all,

I have had an idea a few days ago and I am willing to make it into action , the idea is very simple and many said it would take only one day to code or less , but I am not that much of a coder. So, many asked me to look for a coder or a site designer that would do it for free (usually to put into their portfolio) or ad exchange.

Anyway the idea is to use the Twitter API to code a page or a site where anonymous visitors can post a sentence of their own and appears under a twitter account I already created. Of course I was thinking of Facebook connect to make sure that the posters are real humans or captcha box.

Now, do you guys think this is easy to code? Can someone here do it? if not , where else can I go and ask?

Thanks!

it is pretty simple if you are familiar with cURL and PHP, otherwise, it is not that simple. I know how to do this, but, dont have the time to be doing something like this for free, sorry. I can give some pointers if you do get someone to do it free and they have questions.

Thank you very much I will make sure to do so if I find anyone doing it. Lets just hope someone can help with this.

Bro. I am broke! you can have all Google adsence ads for as much months as u like on the site if u want! lol :)
Thanks...

Well, they don't have time to do it. And they don't like the project. Although I gave them a good look into it! And the guy said hes not interested in making advertisement money out of it! Although there would be many ... at least that's what I think :)

Say's a bunch doesn't it, as it's a bad idea, it's just a shoutbox.

Pointless even thinking about the FB app either.

Keep thinking though :)

So? Don't get it....it is a great idea but will not share ....unless someone shares a hand

BTW, if u were IRISH , u would have loved it! lol :)

it is not a bad idea, but, not a great on either. sorry you cant afford to hire someone, but, a lot of people, including myself, cant afford to do free work. so, best of luck in your venture.

it is not a bad idea, but, not a great on either. sorry you cant afford to hire someone, but, a lot of people, including myself, cant afford to do free work. so, best of luck in your venture.

n1gga, your just making symbols by hitting buttons on a big button filled board.
Can't afford free work my ---, you just slam meatsticks on a button board.

if i could i would -rep you for such an odd statement that made absolutely no sense. lol. i think Roger may be drunk. :p

pfft, if it was real Italian pizza or straight NY real pizza, yes, but, if not, i will take the Chinese food.

Dominos.

Extra Cheese
Extra Suace
Sauce: White

+Bacon (extra)
+Pepperoni (extra)
+4 types of cheese (extra)
= 8.99

And ----in delicious as omg.

Back