• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by xyris

1. xyris

A Hunter!

Hello People out there, and Admins/Mods too, I tried my luck with paid hosting 5 years back, then did some free hosting stuff, tried luck again at domains, and all failed miserably. I finally succeeded in making myself good at hosting support and am Third Level Support Staff at one of the most...
  2. xyris

Name.com Frauds

Thats the odd thing about them I had tried contacting them and even got a reply email stating to send them the payment receipt id of paypal But all these procedures are taking so long for a domain which i need urgently
  3. xyris

Name.com Frauds

Name.com has cheated me very much fair and square I tried to register a .org domain using them and even paid by paypal Yet i havent even received a confirmation email from them nor the my account thing lists my domain Also the domain is still available to buy through them itself Paypal...
  4. xyris

Windows or Linux Hosting

Windows or Linux Hosting Wanted (Windows Preferred) Space : 1-2 GB Bandwidth : >40 GB Databases : MsSQL (Win) or MySQL (Linux) Control Panel : CPanel or Plesk ** 1 Month Free Trial to test server specs and quality ** CC as a payment Option ** Estimate Price < $10 monthly for both Other...
  5. xyris

Looking Host ! I will pay via moneybookers

Infoxyris Hosting Solutions is pleased to inform you that we do best hosting deals Yes, we do accept moneybookers and all major payment options We can provide you with 200 MB Space and 40 GB Bandwidth for $8.5 Monthly which includes unlimited emails,ftp and databases (mysql and postgresql) +...
  6. xyris

What can I get for $25 a month?

We can give you 5 gb space and 100 gb bandwidth for $25 monthly Yes you will get cpanel 10 and fantastico + all unlimited features 30 day money back all payment methods accepted pm me or contact me on msn at support@infoxyris.com
  7. xyris

looking for...

Yeah the domain is not up since 2003 but the .uni.cc domain was and i mentioned that we were providing free hosting since then till now
  8. xyris

i don't have a credit card,help me

I think this can answer your question
  9. xyris

i don't have a credit card,help me

Infoxyris Hosting Solutions Accepts CC, Checks, Paypal, Moneybookers or payment types like Western Union etc visit http://infoxyris.com for plans Domain costs $9 extra and is purchased from godaddy.com on behalf of you Thanking you Xyris talk to me on msn at support@infoxyris.com or pm me
  10. xyris

Looking for Host: 200~300MB 3~5GB BW cPanel

Infoxyris Hosting Solutions is happy to offer you our packages 1 GB Space and 30 GB Bandwidth for $8.5 per month 500 MB Space and 5 GB Bandwidth for $5 monthly Custom Plans are available All features including databases and ftp with emails are UNLIMITED 99% Uptime Guaranteed and 30 Day...
  11. xyris

I need hosting, asap. 500mb, 50gb bw, php mysql etc.

Infoxyris Hosting Solutions is happy to offer you our packages 1 GB Space and 30 GB Bandwidth for $8.5 per month 500 MB Space and 5 GB Bandwidth for $5 monthly Custom Plans are available All features including databases and ftp with emails are UNLIMITED 99% Uptime Guaranteed and 30 Day...
  12. xyris

looking for...

we were registered on 15 FEB 2004 to 15 FEB 2006 Our old URL were on UNI.CC
  13. xyris

looking for...

We have been around for last 2 years as free hosts Had an economical crisis and so moved to paid host So isnt that a claim?
  14. xyris

Looking for a long term host

The plans on the site of capture~ are listed as unmetered so he said as 1 TB as unmetered is not allowed here
  15. xyris

Need: 1+GB / 2-3GB b/w - ~$5/month

I just ripped off the unlimited part sorry for that wont do it again
Back