• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What can I get for $25 a month?

mikefpi

Since my last topic of requesting hosting turned out to be half spam, and was heading no where after 6 days. I think i can post again after 6 days (following rules).

I need media hosting to host unlicensed fansubs such as can be found on sites like animesuki.com. I don't plan to host a site, just my video fansubs. And I intend to pay $25 monthly.

this is my last try requesting for a deal around $25, next will be me hosting the things on my old computer on my 2nd cable ( House has both dsl and cable) connection until i can afford a dedicated server from managed.com... If i can't find a deal that is.

I see hosts giving away like 100 gbs of bandwidth for $10 a month with like 5 gbs of space. So i assume $25 can get a nice bigger deal.

We can give you 5 gb space and 100 gb bandwidth for $25 monthly
Yes you will get cpanel 10 and fantastico
+ all unlimited features
30 day money back
all payment methods accepted
pm me or contact me on msn at support@infoxyris.com

$25 is a little low for multimedia hosting, considering the impact on the network... you might want to look into broadcaster.com or some competitors like that.

host that giving away like 100 gbs of bandwidth for $10 a month arent offering it for media hosting becuase that would use up alot of resources

Hey mikefpi,
Right now WMS can offer you 10 GB of Space with 150 GB of transfer for $24.99/month. This comes with cpanel and unlimited features. Please contact WMS at webmediaspecialties@msn.com via msn messenger for more details or questions that you may have. If you don't have msn, you can talk to a sales rep on our website via online chat. You get 15-day money back guarantee and we have a 99% uptime guarantee or next payment free.

This price is exactly what are lavish plan is for $25 monthly

5GB space, 50 GB transfer. The resources are actually available for you! no overselling! Low server loads !

We have just recently opened a new server, and you can be the first one on it! For $25 a month we can give you the following:
5GB Disc Space
75GB bandwidth
cPanel
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited Email
Free Domain name, and $20 off w/6month payment
Free Custom Graphics
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
24/7 Support (Live chat between 10am-10pm or later, or use forum, contact form, yahoo messenger, or trouble ticket system)
Much More!! To read about our plans, please go here.
To order, please visit this page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to conact me in the live chat, I can also setup your account instantly in live chat.
Thanks in advance!

Hey there,

We've recently (monday) expanded to two new servers in Texas and can offer you for $25:

15GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth

Along with all the usuals that CPanel & Fantastico comes with...

Ping: 70.85.98.2 (on one of our new US servers)
Download Test: http://70.85.98.2/cds3.zip

Email/MSN: Peter@real-hosts.com to order or for more info...

25$ can get you alot!!! but do you really need more that this! check our deal out!

Hello,

We can offer you the following at: http://www.nhlhosting.com
for a limited time:

4,000MB Diskspace (instead of 2,000)
100GB Transfer (instead of 50GB)

CPanel control Panel
website builder
Fantastico Delux
25 MySQL Databases
Unlimitted everything else.

if you really need more than this please contact me!

only 4.95$ a month, you will not find more for a better price, nor will you find a better support system. We hope you take advantage of this offer today.
Please note that you will see the special when you click on the buy now link on PLAN 1. We hope to serve you today!

mikefpi said:
Since my last topic of requesting hosting turned out to be half spam, and was heading no where after 6 days. I think i can post again after 6 days (following rules).

I need media hosting to host unlicensed fansubs such as can be found on sites like animesuki.com. I don't plan to host a site, just my video fansubs. And I intend to pay $25 monthly.

this is my last try requesting for a deal around $25, next will be me hosting the things on my old computer on my 2nd cable ( House has both dsl and cable) connection until i can afford a dedicated server from managed.com... If i can't find a deal that is.

I see hosts giving away like 100 gbs of bandwidth for $10 a month with like 5 gbs of space. So i assume $25 can get a nice bigger deal.

Back