• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Name.com Frauds

xyris

Name.com has cheated me very much fair and square
I tried to register a .org domain using them and even paid by paypal
Yet i havent even received a confirmation email from them nor the my account thing lists my domain
Also the domain is still available to buy through them itself
Paypal clearly records the payment of the amount and has all information regarding the clear status..
I dont have any solution to my problem..do you?

If it was today then wait atleast 24 hours.

Sometimes registrar's systems don't work quickly enough for us. The odd part is that it hasn't recorded the domain for you in your CP as something like "Requesting" or "Pending"

RangerOfFire said:
If it was today then wait atleast 24 hours.

Sometimes registrar's systems don't work quickly enough for us. The odd part is that it hasn't recorded the domain for you in your CP as something like "Requesting" or "Pending"
Thats the odd thing about them
I had tried contacting them
and even got a reply email stating to send them the payment receipt id of paypal
But all these procedures are taking so long for a domain which i need urgently

xyris said:
Name.com has cheated me very much fair and square
I tried to register a .org domain using them and even paid by paypal
Yet i havent even received a confirmation email from them nor the my account thing lists my domain
Also the domain is still available to buy through them itself
Paypal clearly records the payment of the amount and has all information regarding the clear status..
I dont have any solution to my problem..do you?

File a complaint with PP as they have no proof that they sent/setup the domain, they need to provide a tracking number which they cant. Then register your domain again through another provider like godaddy.com.

Back