• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by UnifiedHosting

1. U

One Week special for clan sites -ad free-

100MB space 1 GIG transfer 1 Parked Domain 5 Subdomains 5 E-mail POP3/IMAP Accounts 10 MySQL Databases FTP upload plus cpanel and fantastico! This is usually ad supported, but I am extending an offer to clan sites for one week only Sept 11 - Sept 17. So if you have a clan and do not...
  2. U

anime download host

You may want to have a look through this page (not a legal document as he states) it might help in the decision as to whether anime is copyrighted or under the same legislation as other media. Japanese Animation Legality and Ethics FAQ I think it's a pretty fine line as far as being legal...
  3. U

Clan Site

If you dont mind ads, we offer 100MB space/1GB transfer (bandwidth) with your choice of ad. Please visit http://www.unifiedhosting.info for more information, or you may email me directly at admin@unifiedhosting.info if you have any questions. We offer cpanel, ftp, fantastico, phpBB and all other...
  4. U

Hosting Request (Details inside)

Congratulations StaticHost! :-)
  5. U

Can someone please do this for me?

Hi mate, Is this for ozfreeforall? If so email me at admin@unifiedhosting.info and I'll supply you with ad-free hosting- if it's for another company, you might want to take a look at my free ad-supported hosting 100MB space and 1GB transfer/bandwidth. have a look at http://unifiedhosting.info .
  6. U

need space and advice

Hi Pickles, We offer 100MB space and 1GB transfer/month ad supported (you choose the ad style). That should be enough for what you describe. You can apply on our forums for space, or email me directly at admin@unifiedhosting.info with the required application (found on the forum under Free...
  7. U

Need host for a FAN SITE!

Hi php Addict, We offer 100MB space with 1GB transfer with ad support. Videos are fine - but you should know that will eat up your allowed bandwidth very fast. You should use "yousendit" for videos - you can upload the video and it allows 25 downloads or 2 weeks on server - whichever comes...
  8. U

Request paid hosting

Hi buildingmaster, We offer 1 GB space with 5Gb transfer (bandwidth) for US$4.99 per month. I have 5 years experience building websites, and have very good knowledge of html, php, and other languages such as java. If you are interested, we also have a 3 month free trial plan to test our...
  9. U

Can't type Net Bux (without space)!

Well, that would probably indicate that the word is blocked. Perhaps this net bux is a scam and this forum doesnt want people discussing it?
  10. U

Want host for my music

Hi bonzi_200x If you are interested, we have space of 100MB with 1Gb transfer (bandwidth) ad-supported. You may choose the banner ad style. We do not expect anyone to have high traffic either. Cpanel, ftp, and fantastico come standard with free and paid plans. You can find out more by...
  11. U

Automated Billing with Webhosts?

Well, you can set all of that up through PayPal. They have a subscription feature where it takes the money from someones paypal account or credit card. It's the easiest way :) (for me)
  12. U

Free Hosting Required.

Hi ZoltanGera, We offer 100MB space and 1 GB transfer - but we do require an ad placed (of your choice). If this is ok with you, please visit our site at http://www.unifiedhosting.info All free accounts come with cpanel, ftp, fantasico, phpBB and more.
  13. U

Greedy people

I think the main reason this has come about is due to the fact that there were a few hosts that actually offered so much space that perhaps people got it into thier head that this was a normal occurance. I dont think any of those hosts are still around mind you. When hosts do not reply to these...
  14. U

Need free hosting

Hello webmin, We offer 100MB space, and 1 GB transfer (bandwidth) with ad-support (you choose the banner). Your site must be in a language listed on babelfish translation service, and follow our terms of use and user agreement. If you are interested, you can get more information by...
  15. U

Need a good free host

Hi Abhishek, We offer 100 MB space and 1 GB transfer with ad support. If you are interested you can visit out website at http://unifiedhosting.info to apply, or you can email me directly if you have any questions or comments at admin@nifiedhosting.info
Back