• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by ttremeth

1. T

$3/month - Advertising on popular baby site

We have an opportunity on a popular baby site in our partners area for $3USD per month. There are two left. The second opportunity is for a tower banner similar size as the Amazon.com ads for $4/mnth. We have installed an advanced tracking for these custom ads. There is at least one left...
  2. T

Web hosting need

Hi, I am looking for a back up hosting site where I would transfer upwards of 300 meg once a week from Cpanel. This would be considered upload I am guessing as the data will be transfered to the site via ftp. What offers for the budget range can I expect as it is a non-profit kids site?
  3. T

free space for site backup

Hi, I am asking for up to 300 meg to use for backup of a premature baby web site. We are non-profit. We just want to do a cpanel backup a few times a month. If you can help it would be great but I am only asking as it is a free request.
  4. T

Up to 400mb webspace, cpanel, fantastico FREE NO ADS!

where is the page gone? Where is the web site, the url goes to an empty directory?
  5. T

Share my space

This is sharing This is sharing an account with me. I have a reseller for personal purposes and want to share it to reduce costs.
  6. T

Share my space

I have a very large reseller account that is used for personal purposes. Only 1 gig out of 30 available is used and 100 meg of space or so out of 2 gig available. My offer is for someone who is familiar with cpanel to share the hosting with me. I could probably take on two people and offer...
  7. T

need a reseller account

Hi I need a small reseller account. 5 gig bandwdith which I will never use. 4-500 meg WHM/cpanel No need fo private name server, just use your shared ip. Paypal and yearly discount Host must be have been around more than 1 year, real co. I need to copy some accounts as well from...
  8. T

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

tis not free If you want no ads and to actually do anything it costs.
  9. T

reseller package needed

1.5 gig space, 15 gig transfer, 20 plus domains admin panel name servers
  10. T

hosting needed.

NZ http://www.hostme.co.nz/
  11. T

share my hosting?

cpanel Hi, You would be sharing mine so no cpanel, just old fashion ftp, domain hosting and 3 email redirects. Great place to test site, personal sites etc and no ads, pop ups.
  12. T

Free hosting with every domain registration? Need reviews/ reccomendations, thanks.

used used them for a while and their offer is too basic. 48 hour support and lucky if you hear back. Good for beginner but they offer nothing. They changed DNS on several occasions with out notice and my site was unavailable.
  13. T

1 Off Offer HOT!! 400mb/4gb/$12

scsi Whats it used for if the drive is ide?
  14. T

share my hosting?

send me another Hi, Send that mail again?
  15. T

share my hosting?

hmmmmm So you want me to pay and you to use my space for nichts..? The idea is to give you a cheap deal to help share my costs. I was testing the water. I also would support a domain name.
Back