• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Share my space

ttremeth

I have a very large reseller account that is used for personal purposes. Only 1 gig out of 30 available is used and 100 meg of space or so out of 2 gig available.

My offer is for someone who is familiar with cpanel to share the hosting with me.

I could probably take on two people and offer 500 meg 10 gig bandwdith cpanel 6 with fantastico for $2.50 per month payable via paypal only.

Thanks

Please email terry@preemie.ws

Originally posted by ttremeth
I have a very large reseller account that is used for personal purposes. Only 1 gig out of 30 available is used and 100 meg of space or so out of 2 gig available.

My offer is for someone who is familiar with cpanel to share the hosting with me.

I could probably take on two people and offer 500 meg 10 gig bandwdith cpanel 6 with fantastico for $2.50 per month payable via paypal only.

Thanks

Please email terry@preemie.ws
This is sharing or selling?

This is sharing

This is sharing an account with me. I have a reseller for personal purposes and want to share it to reduce costs.

Back