• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by technohive

1. T

Google Adsense

There might be unusual adsense click inany of your website which has adsense in it. I happen to know someone who gets mad with that person and click his adsense account many times which resorted to banning of the person account
  2. T

Free shoutbox

This is something cool it has lots of features and you can easily create your account and place the vode into your blog or site Absolutely free and NO ADS! 20 displayed shouts 50 stored shouts Quick registration Many available styles You can adjust width and height of the shoutbox Easy...
  3. T

How do you celebrate Christmas?

Christmas is around the corner and it is fast approaching. So how do you celebrate your Christmas?. Here in our country Philippines we celebrate like this one
  4. T

Whats the most light weight browser?

I have read that google browser is much faster compared to other browser now?. I wonder though if its true since am not using it
  5. T

Has anyone seen the Fonejacker?

I happen to come across this site and they have loads of previous episodes of fonejacker Fonejacker Site
  6. T

Has anyone seen the Fonejacker?

Has anyone seen The Fonejacker ? It is a famous show in UK right now wherein making prank telephone calls, the telephone conversation is usually accompanied by on screen animations that look similar to a Monty Python cartoon. All conversations are real and are carried out by the same person the...
  7. T

Movies of 2008

I am really rooting for this film but too sad it is not going to shown in my country HYD Final movie
  8. T

Vin Diesel to Direct Fast and Furious 4?

Vin Diesel has told the site ComingSoon during press for his upcoming sci-fi actioner “Babylon A.D.” that he plans to direct a 20-minute prequel to the upcoming fourth installment in the “Fast and Furious” series, which he is currently shooting. According to the Diesel himself, the short, I...
  9. T

Movies of 2008

I really like this series and it was really a dream come true that they would have another sequel which is Final movie but too bad because I was here in philippines I could not see the HYD Final movie. I would like to asked if were we can see it and also if when are they going to released the...
  10. T

Pls review r0c0.com - Free Image Hosting

I would like to asked some people to review this site r0c0.com - Free Image Hosting. I do hope you can share inputs and more ideas on how to improve this one based on user usability and how to make it more user friendly. r0c0.com - Free Image Hosting
  11. T

What a cow!!!

amazing...I felt sorry for her :)
  12. T

Best Ad Revenue Programs - Look Here First!

Bidvertiser is great because you could choose from what ads are you going to show and also it pays in paypal as well when you have reach 10$ so it is indeed accessible.
Back