• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you celebrate Christmas?

technohive

Christmas is around the corner and it is fast approaching. So how do you celebrate your Christmas?. Here in our country Philippines we celebrate like this one

Go over to my aunts and the whole family gets together and we have dinner presents...ect..ect. Mostly I sit on my laptop or sleep :p

I sit at home and such on the computer or waiting to die from family annoyances

This year should be great as I am heading down south to visit my family for the first time in a few years. We are all congregating at one of my sisters place for Christmas lunch so it will be very noisy, lots of joking and drinking and eating. So two of my sisters and three brothers and their families will all be there as well as two (maybe three) of my daughters :beer:

I haven't been to one of those types of get togethers since I was about 12. I don't know what I'm doing yet though. I'm more happy about New Years than Christmas.

I live in Canada so I celebrate with family. We usually have a tree and there's usually snow outside. :)

Back