• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Snake316

1. S

Loud and Proud, Snake-Inc!

Haven't had any one posted here in a while. Wow, Robert is it? First off, thank you guys for the post - Sodfather and M.J. Your feedback is always appreciated. Let me clear a few things up. I do not own Snake Inc, I am Sales person for the company, the lead sales staff to be honest...
  2. S

Another Hosting Offer >> "Unlimited Webspace", php, etc Instant Activation >>

I won't get into a whole discussion of free hosts, and about free services, or even the ridiculously stupid things you asked for as a 'free client'. P.S: Glad your happy somewhere else. ;)
  3. S

Another Hosting Offer >> "Unlimited Webspace", php, etc Instant Activation >>

lol. Hello here, David from Snake Inc. hosting services. First off, Canuckkev, thank you for explaining to this guy a few things, he seems to need it. Next, Jeff told told me about you, which by the way, was the person you spoke with, not Snake.(just to clarify). I think it's just plain...
  4. S

it seems like forever..[merged]

I'm suprised you haven't find a good free host with your requirements. Try us out, we might fit your needs perfectly. Just might.
  5. S

No free host then?

Everyone plans for his/her site to become huge, at least in the right state of mind. It only happens to a few, but thats off topic. As Polykranopalous stated, if you KNOW its going to become huge, then you are better off paying for hosting.
  6. S

No free host then?

Depending on how many hits your forum gets, then its not too much to ask.
  7. S

FASTEST possible 1mb+ simple host

You should like Snake Inc, give it a try.
  8. S

Cant find the right host

No ads and 'unlimted bandwidth' are not simple requirements. People these days are confused as to what it means, and it saddens me to think that a majortiy of the youth doesn't read. Half of the freee users we host, are under the age of 18, and can't follow simple directions. The thing is -...
  9. S

asp hosting needs

I am not a programmer myself, but from my net research most its said that most programmers choose php over asp. Maybe because its easier, or maybe because its cheaper. Or maybe it’s a combination of the two of them.
  10. S

Free subdomain ad-free host

Hello Mac, about the services we offer for free: "Snake, sorry, but I was looking for something that doesn't require ads of any sort (well, apart from a little "powered by" or "hosted at" button). Still, I want to kindly request a complete feature list of your site, if that's possible. I saw...
  11. S

asp hosting needs

Hi, most programmers may consider PHP the easiest language to learn up to date! PHP message boards such as phpbb, IB, etc are very easy to customise and offer full customization(with just a simple edit of the header/footer). Or you can even download new themes to fit your site. Please note...
  12. S

Host with lots of bandwidth

<Please read the rules> When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  13. S

cheap adult hosting 100-150mb/25gb

<Read the rules> When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. The price 3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
  14. S

Free subdomain ad-free host

Mac have you looked into Snake Inc's free hosting service? If not, then please do so at: http://snakeinc.ws We can host your site for free with no problem.
  15. S

Would Someone Host My Small Site??

Sure, we can host it. Go to: http://snake-inc.com/services/host/free.shtml and look for more information.
Back