• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

it seems like forever..[merged]

joiewashere

it seems like forever..

I'll tell you this.. it seems just about forever that I have been looking for a good free webhost. It seems like none exist. And if there are, it is pretty hard to get in. I just about tried every free webhost there is listed somewhere. I've searched in almost every single search there is for this.. nowhere. None. Gone. If any of you guys know of a good webspace provider, please reply. :p I think I'm just about gone insane :confused2 looking for it. I spent the last week and a half, for eight hours, trying every single one of these hosts out. There seems to be something wrong with every one of them that would mess up my future site.. sigh.. Here's all that I want really...

1. FTP- unlimited that is. i know there is no such thing as unlimited, but i mean, a lot, because i do a lot of uploading and deleting and all that good stuff.
2. CGI- a cgi-bin would be fine. or anything that would support greymatter.
3. No Ads- this would be nice but i think I would be able to deal with one popup or textlink or button or anything besides a banner that would mess up my design.

That's it. Besides for the fact that I don't have a domain name, so I can't use a "only domain hosting" service and all. I hope there is at least one reliable free host somewhere out there.. Ok guys.. Any ideas?

I'm suprised you haven't find a good free host with your requirements. Try us out, we might fit your needs perfectly. Just might.

come on guys..

come on guys... it's all i really ask... i just want a host that would be able to let me run greymatter.. and maybe a couple of more pages.. nothing complicated.. pweeezey :D

how much space do you need?
i could give you

1mb Space
FTP
Subdomain
PHP
CGI

and the only ad that you are required to have is a small powered by button.

if you are intrested request it on my forums
here

You already made a thread in this section today looking for hosting, i'm sure somebody will come up with something there that suits you, also check the offers section, but multiple threads will just irritate people rather than pursuade them to help.

Yes netfirms.com will allow you to run Greymatter.

For just a blog, 25 MB and 1 GB should be more then enough.

Also check the free hosting offers board for hosts.

Back