• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by shouran potter

1. S

Please Review my Website

Please review my personal website/blog. It's been up for a month now but I kept on closing it down coz of my mistakes with designs and links. Click Here Please tell me what I can improve with it or what things you don't like with it. I'll whole-heartedly accept criticisms and even really bad...
  2. S

Review: VoltNetworks Hosting

I like to write this review for my fantastic experience with VoltNetworks. --------------------------------- VoltNetworks.com I've been hosted by VoltNetworks for quite a while now and my experience with them so far is just undeniable great. Their 99.9% Uptime guarantee is 100% true. I...
  3. S

Need a free hosting for personal site

Hi yah, I just sent a PM to you. Thanks! :-)
  4. S

Sorry that was a typo. That's 200MB. No need to be sarcastic. No personal site will be needing 200GB. I think only YouTube or similar sites will need that kind of space.
  5. S

I'm looking for a free web host with no ads, pop ups or banners etc. and no forum posts required. - though I'll put your banner/s on the credits page and other sorts of your promotion. Website type: Personal website (with blog, personal image gallery, downloads [my own creations] etc.)...
  6. S

Hosting Request

thanks for the replies. 90megs.com is nice. i gave it a try but soem pop ups are coming up and some of them aren't youth-friendly. most of my visitors are under-18. daylightnetworks.net sounds nice too. i like the features.. tho i'm not sure if your offer is free. ----- i just edited my...
  7. S

Hosting Request

Requesting for free website host. Space : 100MB or more Bandwidth : 1GB or more per month. But I don't really need large bandwidth. Other features: Php and minimum of 2 mysql databases. Ads: No ads Use: For personal website Thanks in advance! :classic2:
Back