• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Review: VoltNetworks Hosting

shouran potter

I like to write this review for my fantastic experience with VoltNetworks.

---------------------------------
VoltNetworks.com

I've been hosted by VoltNetworks for quite a while now and my experience with them so far is just undeniable great.
Their 99.9% Uptime guarantee is 100% true. I haven't experienced any problems since my account has been created. No downtime nor server errors. The server speed is also reasonably speedy.
Every client is expecting a fantastic customer service alongside a fantastic hosting and I must say, VoltNetworks matches their superb quality hosting with a fantastic customer service and technical support. They have an easy to use support ticket system and the response you'll get is very friendly and informative.
I recommend VoltNetworks to both beginners and professionals. Their exceptional service can definitely meet the standards of any website type. From Personal to Business, to blogs to Online Stores. A company like this can you create your own successful website.

-Phil @ Philspace.info

Last edited:
It's excellent to hear this, but you've only been with them for a month? When you hit 6-months or even a year, you should get back to us.

- Lucas

Its nice to see good reviews,
more people need to review hosts when they are having a good run as well as bad
I get tired of just seeing bad reviews

Good luck :)

Job well done Volt.

@ S. Potter glad you found a reliable web hosting provider it appears it has become a much harder task these days.

I have spoken with Jolt Networks via e-Mail's and he sounds like a great guy. I know that if I wasn't a provider myself, I would not hesitate to deal with them.

Do you think it's enough only to talk to the guy and decide to use his hosting?

I do.... A person's attitude has a lot to do with how they run their business, and the kind of service you can expect. A lazy slob wouldn't care about the small stuff, like uptime, reliability, redundancy, and overselling, while a professional, dedicated person would sweat the small stuff, and raise the standards and expectations of their business.

to the OP: I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your host... Its good to see some positive reviews around here.

I wouldn't call uptime, reliability, and overselling "small stuff" but I think we get your point.

Back