• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by SensiCafe

1. S

Need a Webhost for .MED + .KIDS Domains

Here's the link for the info for ISP http://www.new.net/help_isp_info.tp Thanks for all your replies.....I am looking at all the offers posted... Regards, SC
  2. S

Thanks for all the replies! Greetings all! First of all, I've bought the domain names from www.new.net. My primary concerns with a web hosting company. Security is off prime concerns to protect prospective customers. However, with New.net, on IE. whatever I key in www.my.med or...
  3. S

Greetings readers and kudos to the Administrators for this great website! Does anyone here host domain names like www.email.med? I am primarily looking a host that gives me the best bang for my buck. I'll include a phpBB2 forum in there too. Thanks so much for any replies in advance...
  4. S

phpBB 2 Help: Extraction, Installation and Configuration Woos

Yes...on my webhost server....
  5. S

phpBB 2 Help: Extraction, Installation and Configuration Woos

Alright, I have done a search and can someone please verify these queries with me? Appreciate for the replies in advance! 1) Should the phpBB 2 be installed directly: A) Directly onto our C:/ drive B) Extracted into the cgi-bin directory C) Extracted onto the domainname.com/cpanel...
Back