• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Webhost for .MED + .KIDS Domains

SensiCafe

Greetings readers and kudos to the Administrators for this great website!

Does anyone here host domain names like www.email.med?

I am primarily looking a host that gives me the best bang for my buck.

I'll include a phpBB2 forum in there too. Thanks so much for any replies in advance!

Regards!
SC

If you can change the DNS nameservers on those domains, I don't see why it would be a problem for a host to host it.

SC, do you have an idea what space, bandwidth and all those other little goodies you need? It would make it easier for hosts to reply if you can let us know :)

Hi SensiCafe we can offer you

Cpanel 6.0
100MB of Disk Space
5GB of Bandwidth
100 Subdomains
100 Addon Domains
Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
Unlimited Forwarding / Catch-all Email
Unlimited Mail Lists ,mySQL Databases
phpMyAdmin ,WebMail Access,Pre-Installed CGI Scripts
Search Engine Submit ,FrontPage Extensions,
Shopping Carts,Password Protected Directories
Fantastico ( PHP Nuke, Post Nuke, phpBB, Invision Board,, 4IMages, OpenBB, phpMyWebsite, Perl Desk, phpAdmin) And all that Cpanel has to offer !
Click Here
All for $5 a month or $55 a year ,We can also put together a customised solution to meet your exact requirements if you like , any questions contact Us !

Yes i agree with Daniel
If you can change the DNS nameservers on those domains, I don't see why it would be a problem for a host to host it.

Thanks for all the replies!

Greetings all!

First of all, I've bought the domain names from www.new.net.

My primary concerns with a web hosting company.

Security is off prime concerns to protect prospective customers.

However, with New.net, on IE. whatever I key in www.my.med or www.need.med......an Error page appears. Rest assured that I've bought a domain name. However, most of their latest .kids, .med, .xxx seems unaccessible. Anyone know the reason why this is so? ---> Resolved! Newbie Mistake

Which is why I needed to know if any company can host webpages, forums, shopping carts etc.

Here's what I have : access through the online customer profile

Use New.net™ Parking page
Note: Displays default New.net Under Construction Page.

Use URL Forwarding:
Note: URL Forwarding allows you to enter the address of a specific site that you want your domain to redirect to.

Existing URL: (ex., "www.myhomepage.com/~myname")

Use New.net Name Servers:
Note: New.net Name Servers do not support additional sub domains. This selection will only support www.homepage.chat and homepage.chat.

IP Address: . . .

MX Records:
Note: MX Records are only applicable for URL Forwarding and Use New.net Name Servers.

MX Record 1:
MX Record 2:

Use My Own Name Servers:
Note: You may enter either your own Name Servers (ex., Linux/Unix computer) or 3rd Party Name Servers (ex., web host or DNS services company).

Name Server 1: Name: IP Address: . . .

Name Server 2: Name: IP Address: . . .

Name Server 3 (optional): Name: IP Address: . . .

Name Server 4 (optional): Name: IP Address: . . .

Are these CONTROLS enough for me to set up my (ie.www.buy.med) website?

Thanks for all your replies....

Greetings!
SC

Last edited:
Back