• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by scousehosting

1. S

Thanks for beening there for me for 2 years :-)

Thanks for beening there for me for 2 years :-)
  2. S

camfrog server can be shared or cheap as possible

Its free to run but you cant get all the features, and bots you gotta pay for aswell but im not sure about the users it can depend but the longer the rooms been up guess it grows. Yeah im willing to put advertisements with the companys website in the room with a donation so whatever money i get...
  3. S

yes sorry, Im looking for a host to setup my own camfrog chatroom :fangel: and im more then happy to sell camfrog servers with the owner.
  4. S

well when you install camfrog you need some kinda remote desktop to config it if thats any help :)
  5. S

Hi, Im looking for a windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003, 2008 operating system for making camfrog server rooms can be shared on a vps/dedicated server but for free or cheap as possible as im willing to put advertisements with the companys website in the room with a donation so whatever money i get...
  6. S

cPanel For Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Are Looking For Beta Testers

my isp :) When i get it im gonna ring my isp (Virgin Media UK) and see if i can do it from my own webserver instead of buy a dedicated server :angel: or might just do it without asking :lol: but at the end of the day im only testing it out im not gonna host lots of resellers,webhosting.
  7. S

Best UK Fast VPS Company

Hi There :) There are too many comapny out there now who is the best to go with for a fast uk vps ?
  8. S

New hosting company layout will pay

Hi There, I have started a new hosting company and i would like a new flash layout like this style maybe changing the colours :) and some noise when the mouse goes over the logos like .eg About Company, Web Hosting http://images.templatemonster.com/screenshots/13600/13689-b.jpg i will...
  9. S

Need UK VPS

oh i dunno maybe there are doing some work, try emailing them sales@safarihost.net Francis
  10. S

Need UK VPS

I dont own this but i have been hosted with them in the past but they only give you 1 UK IP, but as what host-shack said is more expensive in the UK than it is in the US. http://www.safarihost.net Francis
  11. S

Windows dedicated server for microsoft exchange server

Hi there you might of seen my post in the free selecton but i guess im gonna have to pay lol :) Im looking for a windows server for a microsoft exchange server. The windows spec dosnt have to be much about 256mb ram and quite a low disk space say about 5gb, remote access would be good, 32...
  12. S

Microsoft Exchange Hosting 2003 or 2007

just to access email using exchange just to access email using exchange as im very filimer with it :)
  13. S

what do you need ?? i could help out on the servers i have got experiences with windows server and novell but i have only got a little bit of experience on linux setted up cpanel 9,10 and 11 with a vps before :)
  14. S

Hi there, I dunno how explan this but here it gos lol.. I would like microsoft exchange email hosting can be 2003 or 2007, Becouse im at university studding computer engineering :) and i still wont to keep accessing my emails as francis@scousehosting.com thats how everyone knows me by forums...
  15. S

free web proxy service

Nice one ;) I agree with raversworld put some ads on it and make some money for more bandwith exspecialy if it is on a UK Server :)
Back