• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

camfrog server can be shared or cheap as possible

scousehosting

Hi, Im looking for a windows 2000, XP, Vista, 2003, 2008 operating system for making camfrog server rooms can be shared on a vps/dedicated server but for free or cheap as possible as im willing to put advertisements with the companys website in the room with a donation so whatever money i get out of that will be past on it the company im with. However you can sell camfrog servers to make profit. You can put it up on your companys website however there is a linux operating systen you can have aswell but im weak on linux.

750MHz processor or faster
128mb ram (but the more camfrog servers you got you would need more.
low hard drve becouse camfrogs exe file is 2mb in file.

This webiste will give you info.
http://download.camfrog.com/server.phtml

Last edited:
You wont get dedicated CPU usage or RAM... are you after free hosting or shared/VPS?

I've used Camfrog before, but I don't understand your request properly, sorry. :p
Are you looking for a host to setup your own Camfrog chatroom?
edit : Reason why I don't understand is, it's about £50 the last time I knew for a Camfrog Chatroom license?

Last edited:
I've used Camfrog before, but I don't understand your request properly, sorry. :p
Are you looking for a host to setup your own Camfrog chatroom?

yes sorry, Im looking for a host to setup my own camfrog chatroom :fangel: and im more then happy to sell camfrog servers with the owner.

Last edited:
Ahhh right okay. Do you have a Camfrog Chatroom License?
You can get a cheap VPS for around $20 if you check around here/WHT, You'd be looking for awhile for someone who will give you a free VPS (Unless perhaps there was mass chatroom advertisement involved - with a high number of users.)

Ahhh right okay. Do you have a Camfrog Chatroom License?
You can get a cheap VPS for around $20 if you check around here/WHT, You'd be looking for awhile for someone who will give you a free VPS (Unless perhaps there was mass chatroom advertisement involved - with a high number of users.)

Its free to run but you cant get all the features, and bots you gotta pay for aswell but im not sure about the users it can depend but the longer the rooms been up guess it grows. Yeah im willing to put advertisements with the companys website in the room with a donation so whatever money i get out of that will be past on it the company im with.

www.camfrog.com

Last edited:
Back