• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Microsoft Exchange Hosting 2003 or 2007

scousehosting

Hi there,

I dunno how explan this but here it gos lol.. I would like microsoft exchange email hosting can be 2003 or 2007, Becouse im at university studding computer engineering :) and i still wont to keep accessing my emails as francis@scousehosting.com thats how everyone knows me by forums, me best m8 from usa and me family

5MB space will do but be good if you can do more
Alot of bandwith if possible [if you think about it]

Cheers

Francis

Last edited:
what do you need ??

i could help out on the servers i have got experiences with windows server and novell but i have only got a little bit of experience on linux setted up cpanel 9,10 and 11 with a vps before :)

Is it just to access email using exchange client or do you need to run exchange server?

Any account with POP or IMAP mail will do you fine :) you just configure the mail client as normal but select the option for the mail type rather than Exchange Email.

I support POP and IMAP and as Decker said you just configure the client, PM me and I can set up your account now.

Back