• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by romeo_2005

1. R

[SmokyHosts] Celebrations on with 2000 Free Hosting Members!!

i ment that u dont support domains per posting for example i made the 100 posts but i got this answer ( we stopped giving domains)
  2. R

[SmokyHosts] Celebrations on with 2000 Free Hosting Members!!

what about domains? u stopped supporting domains
  3. R

FREE Webhosting - 5GB Webspace || 10GB Bandwidth || cPanel 11 || No ads + FREE DOMAIN

how can i get a prove that u will pay the domain?! no clearly info here
  4. R

FREE DOMAINS** FREE RESELLERS, FREE SHARED HOSTING (50 Accs, Instant Activation)!!!

The current company is amazing and the offer is amazing also, no1 give a huge hosting for just lil posting and free domain for jsut 100 posts those offers make the company the best
  5. R

FREE DOMAINS** FREE RESELLERS, FREE SHARED HOSTING (50 Accs, Instant Activation)!!!

so will it start working?when? and what about Backup, will it be deleted? Have all the best
  6. R

maybe serve down to get rest we are waiting the answer of Izac for the reason
  7. R

The forum is not working, did u deprived members from entring ur site and forum?!
  8. R

does te server got down? i cant login to the forum |Error 404| does the prob. from my net or something else?
  9. R

Seeking a partner again.

im interesting PM me to deal if u still need
  10. R

To hosting Companies

Hi Im ready to work with Hosting companies for translating from English to Arabic and the other hand im also working with a local hosting company as a PC pro. and designes Dept. to contact please PM me.
  11. R

Warning dealing with || www.ddboard.com/forum || www.webb360.com

gimme the prove of your speech, both final posters
  12. R

well andrew you say ddboard registered HUNDREDS of domains from domainsrightnow.com. can u show us some of them????:confused4 And i niether broken the rules nor disrespcful attitude the Admin. did i insulted him !!!!gimme the prove if you are right. andrew i made nearly 4000 ddpoints...
  13. R

Ohhh, really? can u give them here? and they have to declare from where they registered their domains OMG !!! he says hey can see why they banned me, why? Oh, cuz i declared the truth u r their child. Come on faithful agent u looks like to them, are you the admin of that board and...
  14. R

400 sites do the same !! i didnt thought that there are sites that lie
Back