• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rex

1. R

Implications of using a host in the UK.

Well as some of you may remeber I am planning on using a uk host openhosting.co.uk for some very basic hosting and email. The price is 5 sterling pounds per year(~10 Canadian) plus the domain. I remeber a while back the government in the UK was proposing a bill to allow monitoring of...
  2. R

redirection/cheep hosting like doteasy or redirection.net

thanks! Thanks all!! Well this is what I have found. Fornow my primary use is e-mail and it looks like openhosting.co.uk 5 sterling pounds per year plan provides what I need. I was also thinking of worldzone/worldzone pro but it appares as some of their TOS terms are not ethical and I...
  3. R

yea hmm it looks as if doteasy is still the best option :( perhaps I will have to get a creditcard or one of my friends with one(Idoubt it thou) oh well.
  4. R

hmm That is a good idea the only thing I was kinda hoping for some thing more like the email from doteasy, the redirection from redirection.net and being able to pay without a creditcard. Perhaps I am asking too much and will just settle for one of those two.
  5. R

Ok I am looking for other hosts like doteasy or redirection net simpily for the email. I need a host that allows at lest one pop3 accout and unlimited (or many) redriections (or allows the MX record to be modified) I really don't care about the space given that much. My other requirement is...
Back