• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net

redirection/cheep hosting like doteasy or redirection.net

rex

Ok I am looking for other hosts like doteasy or redirection net simpily for the email. I need a host that allows at lest one pop3 accout and unlimited (or many) redriections (or allows the MX record to be modified) I really don't care about the space given that much. My other requirement is cheep and paying by money order is preferable.

Thanks a lot for the input!

cds

If you are not concerned about webspace, then just use centralinfo to modify your MX records...

Then use everyone.net...

Go to http://emailaddresses.com and get a free pop3 account. Then forward an account from everyone.net to one of these pop3 accounts, and then you can get your pop3 and unlimited email forwards.

rex

hmm

That is a good idea the only thing I was kinda hoping for some thing more like the email from doteasy, the redirection from redirection.net and being able to pay without a creditcard. Perhaps I am asking too much and will just settle for one of those two.

jiminsd

I noticed 0costredirect on the 50meg board but you have to put one of thier banners each page or a pop up will appear. Not so great.

Oh by the way... CDS, how did you do 210 posts already? Are you here morning, noon and night?

[Edited by jiminsd on 11-06-2000 at 09:28 PM]

rex

yea hmm it looks as if doteasy is still the best option :( perhaps I will have to get a creditcard or one of my friends with one(Idoubt it thou) oh well.

rex

thanks!

Thanks all!!

Well this is what I have found. Fornow my primary use is e-mail and it looks like openhosting.co.uk 5 sterling pounds per year plan provides what I need.

I was also thinking of worldzone/worldzone pro but it appares as some of their TOS terms are not ethical and I beleive illegal.

I like openhosting hosting plans but not their domain registration (20 pounds per year) so I will register it elseware I was thinking of tera-byte unless anyone else knows some places that are cheep and take cheque/money order.