• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rao

1. R

Unlimited Web Space Bandwidth Email and more

same the case w/ me rao...pakistan
  2. R

any cheap host 4 me?

i need any host which can provide free hosting with paid domain or paid hosting with free domain like GetDotted.com require: unlimited web space & bandwidth, FTP and e-mail...no other features like PHP ASP Perl Frontpage etc needed! PS kindly give me a reply if u really have some link in...
  3. R

Bandwidth

ahaan...thanx both of u! but "The Red Guy", How can I cal culate the required bandwidth to my website? like i m signing up with a company for a hosting... & he'z asking me that how much bandwidth you require & does ur site require more bandwidth? How can I figure that out !:confused:
  4. R

Bandwidth

How can you define the term "BANDWIDTH" in terms of web hosting, precisely and exactly? (in a simple way...coz u know i am a newbie! ;))
  5. R

a simple news website

Chee...Thanks :P But i m in need of simple but customizable java scroll which can also link to news articles of my website... secondly, do u know any software through which i can create images nearly like one attached??? thanx 4 time!
  6. R

a simple news website

this is my first website...a boring one for you all coz it is a sort of online news paper! anyways if any one wanna gimme some suggestion, i'll love act on it... TIMES: www.times.com.pk
  7. R

Fake Counter!

hmm...well if u love someone but u r unable to tell her/him...i dont think you have immoral feeling for him/her? anyways it wasn't for ppl who just criticize just to increase their posts, thats for those who REALLY think they can help... anyways thanks for the reply!
  8. R

Fake Counter!

I know this will be a quite an odd topic... but for some reasons, which i m unable to tell right now at this forum: Can any one tell me any good fake counter...i think u r getting my point...like e.g. 1 hit= 10 hits (on the counter)???
  9. R

realwebmasters.org

No...No...Not at all :D i 'll be the second last person to sign up for such an account (b'coz the last person will be Loon ;))
  10. R

realwebmasters.org

wel i do not see any of the page/link working properly.....atleast the sign-up
  11. R

-=-=-=-Hows my new webmaster site????-----=-=-=-=-==

yup...how abt using (8pt) verdana or Tahoma? both of 'em are my favourites! :)
  12. R

What do people expect for nothing these days?

every one is a newbie and non-proffessional when he/she starts... no one is a born-webmaster knowing php/perl etc they keep on testing and trying...and what do u know...theymay own another Yahoo.com one day ;)
  13. R

-=-=-=-Hows my new webmaster site????-----=-=-=-=-==

nice...but i think Loon is giving u up some very good tips...work on 'em and every thing will be fine. and wats this...???
  14. R

realwebmasters.org

http://whois.sc/realwebmasters.net http://whois.sc/realwebmasters.org
  15. R

realwebmasters.org

am Doing the same... hate those ppl who really betray their users!
Back