• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fake Counter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rao

I know this will be a quite an odd topic...
but for some reasons, which i m unable to tell right now at this forum:

Can any one tell me any good fake counter...i think u r getting my point...like e.g. 1 hit= 10 hits (on the counter)???

If there are reasons that you are "unable to tell" on this forum then it's quite likley they are immoral

so no, i wont tell you :p

hmm...well if u love someone but u r unable to tell her/him...i dont think you have immoral feeling for him/her?

anyways it wasn't for ppl who just criticize just to increase their posts, thats for those who REALLY think they can help...

anyways thanks for the reply!

Believe me the amount of posts i have makes no difference to me in the slightest :rolleyes:

I just couldn't really think of a reason why you would want to implement a fake hit counter, other than for reasons that would involve fooling or misleading people in someway.

If you had just asked for a hit counter that lets you ajust the amount it increases by, i would have posted something for you, but the fact that you actually stated you could not post those reasons here left me a little suspicious.

statsmachine.com

have fun doing ... whatever it is you're doing :confused4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back