• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

any cheap host 4 me?

rao

i need any host which can provide free hosting with paid domain or paid hosting with free domain like GetDotted.com

require: unlimited web space & bandwidth, FTP and e-mail...no other features like PHP ASP Perl Frontpage etc needed!

PS kindly give me a reply if u really have some link in your mind...i dont need suggestion ;) thx :p

Unlimited space can't exist and the same goes for unlimited transfer unless you have your own dedicated line. I'd suggest making a viable request if you want some offers.

If you are stilll looking for a "unlimited" transfer account try, aplus.net

Prob the best around with "unlimited" bandwidth

Last edited:
Why not try some set features like 500mb space and 30GB bandwidth, you'll get more offers with wanting features like that.

Howcome if someone posts "Unlimited Space/ Bandwidth" everyone kicks up a fuss?

We all know they mean unmetered :rolleyes:

Anyway, hosts offering unmetered space and bandwidth normally suffer large amounts of downtime; just a warning.

I do know of a british host offering this, althought they are down at least an hour every week. http://www.ukhost4u.com

P.S., BWD, There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth full stop. A dedicated connection to the internet does not offer unlimited bandwidth, just a very very high amount of bandwidth ;)

Features you are asking basically falls under paid host category, it will be virtually impossible to find that for free.

Back