• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Pyxishost

1. P

50 mb space 1500 mb transfer

50 MB space 1500 MB transfer 1 mysql 1 ftp cpanel 1. You are required to sign up on the Pyxis-Host forums and PM me to set up account. I will not receive a PM from here. 2. You are required to post a text link pointing back to Pyxis-Host at the bottom of your pages. 3. You must keep...
  2. P

forum or ads

Honestly if you have a paid hosting business it is better to get a text link on the bottom of the pages. Eventually all them text links will come back to you and help up your search engine ratings
  3. P

Pyxis-Host Grand Reopening sale – Limited quantity of 99 cent plans

Pyxis Host was first started in December 2003 with a goal of providing amazing support for its customers causing the company to quickly grow to 4 servers and 8 employees. Many years later it was sold to a friend of the owner who later resold the clients and shut down the company. Today the...
  4. P

Starting A Link Exchange

If anyone wants they are welcomed to place they're link here . Cause as we all know links have an impact on your search rankings on most search engines. You are required to give a link back. This can be for anything that is there. Gaming, software, etc
  5. P

Very fast, Reliable & Stable paid host needed for a fast growing community

You really need to skip reseller and VPS. You are gonna need a dedicated box. I used aplus.net for about 5 months and didnt have no downtime at all from them. But yeah if you are getting 300-500 new members a day then yes you will fill the capacity of a VPS very quickly. Not too mention you...
  6. P

need hosting for < $5/month

Hello BassFace, Pyxis-Host will be glad to serve your needs for you. We are a company who cares about support, quality, and service. While we are not the cheapest, we do make up for it in service. With over 8 years in the industry we know what the client wants, and if we don't we will learn...
  7. P

Three Free Express Account

All accounts are gone now Thank You
  8. P

Pyxis-Host Has Reopened. We Now Offer True 24/7/365 support

Hello, My name is Lee Cupp and a few years ago I started Pyxis Host (pyxishost.com. if you goto this site it is for some ****** thing now :eek: ), a web hosting company that was built around support. At that time we had over 100 clients, 8 employees, and 4 servers. I sold Pyxis Host too a...
  9. P

You need to click the link above where it says Pyxis-Host Express Package then press order. :D Only 1 account left
  10. P

Pyxis-Host is giving away ONE free EXPRESS ONLY hosting account. The first one to sign up gets it. You get all the features of the Pyxis-Host Express package Notice when you get to the paypal window just close the window. YOU MUST FILL YOUR CORRECT INFO IN and have your own domain. or choose...
  11. P

Corrupt Goverment Employee ?

Hey guys, I have a friend of mine who asked me to post this on many sites as possible. This is not some scam letter or anything but it just goes to show you how the state of ohio works. Here in the state of ohio it appears we have a person who is corrupt that works in the BMV. Here is...
  12. P

Looking for programmer

Is there a wy to get in touch with you ? PM me if you have msn or some other one
  13. P

Looking for programmer

My lead programmer is 16 years old
  14. P

Looking for programmer

Hey guys were looking for someone who is good with VB6 and has knowledge of physics pm me or leave a way to get in touch with you
  15. P

2GB Space 25 GB Transfer

Reseller-One (formerly Pyxis Host) Has 3 openings for 3 accounts. These accounts are by approval only. You are not guarenteed to be accepted into our family. Our packages start at the low price of $15.95 We have 18/7 live support available through MSN If you would like to apply for one...
Back