• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Corrupt Goverment Employee ?

Pyxishost

Hey guys,

I have a friend of mine who asked me to post this on many sites as possible. This is not some scam letter or anything but it just goes to show you how the state of ohio works.

Here in the state of ohio it appears we have a person who is corrupt that works in the BMV. Here is the short version of the story.

This car lot called D & E in CIRCLEVILLE OHIO has somehow managed to avoid being shut down even though they have broken several rules and regultaions Of which I will post

1. Grass is growing on display area.
2. The building they are using for an office has been red tagged for reasons unknown to me.
3. They jump titles all the time
4. They are not bearing an official notary certificate and yet they notarize titles.
5. Handrailngs are not in place on the building
6. Somehow they have managed to hire a salesman who was convicted of a felony in a car. This is illegal and is grounds for immediate revocation of license to deal in cars.

Now all he wants is for people to email the governor of the state of ohio
by using this page and ask him what is going on and why car lots with similar issues have been shut down, and to please ask for further investigation

http://governor.ohio.gov/contactinfopage.asp

This is the actual state of ohio site. not some stupid --- trap.
Now your asking what do i get out of it. Well nothing except for the fact that you get to see corrupt people removed.

This can all be proven but somehow they always beat the case

also heres a list of car lots that have been shut down for similar issues
http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/dlrlic/DealersBoard.html

You've told us why you care... but not why we should. I don't live in Ohio, why do I care if there are shady car dealerships there?

Corrupted Government Employees? LMAO don't make me laugh. All of them are corrupted - they work for the Government!

Corrupted Government Employees? LMAO don't make me laugh. All of them are corrupted - they work for the Government!

It's those kind of statements that make we weary of considering liberals for office or trusting liberals with government jobs. If they hate the government, then I think the security risk of sabotage is too great to let them near it.

Conscript said:
It's those kind of statements that make we weary of considering liberals for office or trusting liberals with government jobs. If they hate the government, then I think the security risk of sabotage is too great to let them near it.
Yes, because you know, all Liberals act the same way ?

What, do all African Americans and Jewish people all act the same way too ?

Your stereotypes are appauling.

Last edited:
Generalising is fun. That way I can say all people in Northern America are stupid, and be correct about it.

I don't know either.

tandoc makes a good point. Which is weid, because tandoc doesn't make good points. Ever.

Hey, you're right, this is fun.

Blank Verse said:
tandoc makes a good point. Which is weid, because tandoc doesn't make good points. Ever.

Hey, you're right, this is fun.
Silly Blank Verse, don't you know that all generalizations are bad?

I may not make good points, but all my posts are useful! All of them! All 4000 of them!!!! Phwoar!

Conscript said:
jefferson hated government/constitution. and, er, i think you can say he did pretty well in office.

and i think something someone can argue a relationship with government and economic gain, and there you have room to say that liberals who "hate government" simply just hate the self-interest economic gains in office.

or just go black/white and say "govt: good; liberals hate govt! liberals: bad"

Conscript said:
It's those kind of statements that make we eary of considering republicans for office. When you can't even take a joke. If you don't believe that our government has corrupted employees, then I pitty you.

Last edited:
Back