• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pixxxie

1. P

free host that allows zip and mp3s

Thank yyou guys. I'll have to check into that.
  2. P

just a layout - ideas?

Thanks The scrollbars will be taken care of when I redo it in tables. I was hoping I could do frames because it's easier to update, but it's just not worth the sacrafice to the design
  3. P

so much for the original question....
  4. P

low volume site suggestions

Any suggestions for the best referral program for a site that only gets about 11,000+ hits a month? Are there any referral programs OR banner exchanges that work with buttons (88x31) or text links instead of buttons. I would think that I could find a referral that would (they're just...
  5. P

just a layout - ideas?

I'm redoing my site in about a month (I'm using my roomate's computer and can't even have a FTP explorer or PSP 7 on there so my hands are tied for now). I'm adding a whole lot more content, a new design, and changing hosts. What I was wondering is if anyone could give me suggestions on the...
  6. P

200 MB, 10 GB = $8.25 (limit 12)

[...or hosts that allow reselling. [/B]
  7. P

someone wanna host me?

Mp3 hosting because some MP3s violate copyright laws is no more illegal than image hosting because a whole lot of images are being used without the permission of the person who they are copyrighted to
  8. P

200 MB, 10 GB = $8.25 (limit 12)

I've heard of nothing but bad experiences from people who have used resellers or hosts that allow reselling.
  9. P

I was wondering if anyone knew of a decent host that allowed zip and mp3 files. Somewhere with a decent amount of space and ads that aren't too gawdy (no top frame ads or anything) I wanted to make a downloads page on my site (http://www.pixie.nu) when I redo it but don't have the room to do it...
Back