• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

just a layout - ideas?

pixxxie

I'm redoing my site in about a month (I'm using my roomate's computer and can't even have a FTP explorer or PSP 7 on there so my hands are tied for now). I'm adding a whole lot more content, a new design, and changing hosts. What I was wondering is if anyone could give me suggestions on the design. It's just a layout so far.

http://www.pixie.nu/g/framed.html

(I am already changing the font to Verdana (all of it), making the frames into tables, and adding larger margins to the middle section)

I would say that the green should be a tad bit darker and a problem that i've noticed is that when the window is not maximized, scrollbars appear everywhere...not good. Not sure if it's fixable though.

Thanks

The scrollbars will be taken care of when I redo it in tables. I was hoping I could do frames because it's easier to update, but it's just not worth the sacrafice to the design

nice site

few tips even though you didn't ask for it

internet explorer has an ftp client built into it just enter the adress like this...

ftp://username:password@ftpaddress

also, ms paint is great!:D

(thats a colon and a password it made the : and the P a tougn face

should look like : P (without the space)

Back