• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by pixelputty

1. P

Hostgool.com

http://www.hostgool.com/wall/menu-home-1.gif << these graphic links, sorry for not explaining clearly.
  2. P

Hostgool.com

I would normally say add an introduction, but not in this case, it says it for you, IMHO the graphics that are blue links - make the font bigger as they are alittle small and need abit more force behind them, not sure I would have a google add running on a hosting site, If I was looking for...
  3. P

Tenshi Yami ~~

I would do away with the splash screen as IMHO it`s not needed, as for the site, very nice, I live the art work, easy to understand, good layout, maybe make all fonts the same, instead of placing italic in certain parts, it needs a constant flow, well done and good luck. :)
  4. P

My Website

Not a great looking site, but it`s not bad, the content needs padding, I won`t review the forums as it`s rule breaking even asking, well done and good luck. :)
  5. P

A review if you will....

Very basci looking site, it`s not a bad site, an introduction is needed and it feels alittle dark too.
  6. P

Please Review Rogean.net

Nice layout, simple colour blending, good content, well done and good luck. :)
  7. P

A review plze

Very simple looking site, not the greatest I`ve seen, but it works, good luck. :)
  8. P

Mine is on over a 100million keyboards

Very nice site, easy to understand, simple yet nice looking, well done and good luck. :)
  9. P

Rate My SIte

I love this kind of colour blending, your header would look much better with a nice logo and site name, just under that a cool slogan, also an introduction would be nice, try and change the blue link in the google ads to black, this would blend it all in well, well done and good luck. :)
  10. P

Review/Rate my site

PMSL funny!
  11. P

Review/Rate my site

I would say that this site is the smallest site I have ever visited, rollover colours would be nice, on the links, there seems to be alot of space, an introduction is needed, not sure why you`ve gone this small though, it feels weird, good luck. :)
  12. P

SSCentral - please review

Your colours seem to blend well, the layout is good, nice header, the only thing I would pick you up on, is an introduction, letting us know what it`s all about, well done and good luck. :)
  13. P

Review my sites

IMHO = in my humble opinion ;) The 3rd site has flow but comes across jumbled, theres not much balance.
  14. P

A Review form U Please

The header is a mess, it is mainly google ads, where IMHO should be your site header, with site name, slogan and graphics, asking for a site review with as far as I can see little to no content seems silly! theres no balance, the colours don`t belnd well either, it looks like you`ve slammed it...
  15. P

Review my sites

The first site IMHO looks cluttered, I can see alot of work has gone into it, but theres far to much in your face for me. The second site forum - skin is bang on, perfect skin for your theme. The third site IMHO looks abit of a jumble, good luck. :)
Back