• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

A Review form U Please

Well besides the nice Under Construction picture in the center there's no content to review...

construction14.gif

About the layout, its ok I guess.

Here are the trouble spots:
Your left column isnt too clean. You'r using what, 7-8-9 colors there?

Maybe pick some colors and stick to that pattern.

Right column is good looking, but maybe a little too wide.

And maybe if you centered your whole website it would be better.

Keep working on it :) good start

The header is a mess, it is mainly google ads, where IMHO should be your site header, with site name, slogan and graphics, asking for a site review with as far as I can see little to no content seems silly! theres no balance, the colours don`t belnd well either, it looks like you`ve slammed it all together in a rush, good luck. :)

Thanks I will try to improve. But there are no google Ads on my site I dont know where they cam form may be its a problem by the host.

Last edited:
The left hand side navigation bar definitely have to improve. The width is too big, and the way you place all the links is a mess. Quite confusing, I didnt even know which is which. The center content area have to increase in width, give it more space. The top banner design have to change also, it looks like a rush work to me. And you should edit your page overall width, so that users do not have to scroll between left and right. As for the color scheme, you have relook into it. Try harder...

My advice to you:
  1. Make most of the content before releasing it - "under construction" and "coming soon" pages are very disappointing.
  2. Add a button to the search to let it work (if it would work at least).
  3. Make a better design - no offense, but the current one is bland.
  4. Add contact info - I didn't see any, this is a must for most all websites.
  5. I view webpages in a smaller window and I am getting horizonal scroll bars which are very bad. Please set the width of your design to at most about 750 pixels to work on 800x600 monitors and up correctly, or do not use fixed width at all.

Back