• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Website

moiz

Hi guys .. i dont know wat happen to my last post but here it is again

i make a new website called zelda designs .. the website is very simple

i hope you all like the logo and layout

here is the link to my website

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a great looking site, but it`s not bad, the content needs padding, I won`t review the forums as it`s rule breaking even asking, well done and good luck. :)

Zelda! Yay! I also love Zelda! ^_^ Link is so cute! And the games are so cool! Yay!

Anyway; the design and everything is certainly neat enough, but it needs something a little extra to make it even better. Since it's a Zelda site (sort of), have you considered using some Zelda pics? (I have a large collection of nice Zelda pics if you need any). Or, if it is mainly more of a general teen site, you could make a nice banner with collaged pictures of different game, tv, movie characters, etc. Something colourful and pretty and cool looking. Nice choice using the Disney font, too :wink2:

P.S. How good does that new Zelda game look? OMG, I can't wait! Judging by the preview movie I've seen, I think it looks like it is going to be pretty difficult, what do you think? Anyway, if you want some of my Zelda pictures or just to chat about Zelda; PM me for my MSN address. Seeya!

i wud appreciate if you send me those picture so i could put it on my website .. and thanks for your comments if you guys join the forum and help me build the website and become the second admin that wud be great

Back